Once again we have compiled a list of available tech job openings for you this week. Take a moment to look through and apply for any role you are interested in.
Student Intern at Revocube Technologies
Job type: Part-time
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Application deadline: 5/26/2017
- Graphic designing
- Image editing and enhancement
- University/Polytechnic/College Industrial Attachment
- Very good digital graphics skills (Corel Draw & Photoshop)
To apply, send application via email to [email protected]
Associate, Information Technology at Bridge International Academies
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Provide first point of IT Support contact for all Bridge staff, covering all PC hardware, software, smartphones and tablets, as well as any associated peripherals.
- Deploy computers and associated peripherals including new installations and redeployment of existing equipment.
- Install and configure operating systems and software to agreed standards under the direction of the IT Manager and other immediate supervisors.
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard and ensuring the integrity of the Bridge network is not compromised.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC/Mac hardware
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Windows desktop (7/8/10) experience
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013 support
- Active Directory administration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience working and training on a variety of IT subjects and applications
- First degree in Information Technology with 1-3 years experience
For more information about this role and to apply click here
Freelance App Developer at Idey4Lekki
Job type: Contract
Idey4Lekki, a media organization based in Ikoyi is currently seeking the services of a freelance app developer to build an app that can enhance its business.
- Must be able to work from home
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be honest
- Must have integrity
To apply for this role, kindly send a mail with your CV (Name, contact, qualification and the projects you’ve handled only) to [email protected]. You do not need to send a cover letter.
General Manager, West Africa at Uber
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: 10+ years
- Lead the team in growing revenue and ridership
- Coach and scale our large and ever-growing team of marketers and operations specialists
- Manage the market P&L
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
- Represent Uber at regional events and with regional & international PR
- Manage regional regulatory concerns and regional politics
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
- 10+ years of general management experience
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get shit done attitude
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fearlessness of a honey-badger
- MBA strongly preferred
Interested in this role? Check out more details and apply here
UI/UX Designer at Andela
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: Mid Level
- Lead our design efforts to ensure that our internal products converse well with their users
- Create standards & components to be used across our product suite for a unified experience
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand the company’s goals and users
- Partner with Product Leaders to conduct user research
- Create low-fidelity wireframes and hi-fidelity mockups that ensure alignment with all stakeholders
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure that we’re constantly delivering to specification.
- Has a clear passion and expertise in UI and UX.
- Has empathy and is relentless in their desire to understand users and the challenges they face
- Believes in the effectiveness of collaborative problem solving
- Loves unlocking the potential of others and wants to learn how to do it even better.
- Located in Lagos, Nigeria
- 3-5+ years of UI/UX design experience at a software company
- Consensus-builder; develops relationships across the company with ease
- Obsessed with staying up-to-date on the latest UI/UX trends, techniques and tools
Discover more details and apply for this role here . Also, check out other available openings at Andela.
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form.
Techpoint Build 2020 is holding virtually in August 2020. You can register now to attend for free.
Subscribe to the Techpoint Africa weekly newsletter here.
Nigerian startups raised $55.4m in Q1 2020; over 99% of which came from foreign sources. Find out more when you download the full report.
Writer. Interested in EdTech and tech careers