Once again we have compiled a list of available tech job openings for you this week. Take a moment to look through and apply for any role you are interested in.
Student Intern at Revocube Technologies
Job type: Part-time
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Application deadline: 5/26/2017
- Graphic designing
- Image editing and enhancement
- University/Polytechnic/College Industrial Attachment
- Very good digital graphics skills (Corel Draw & Photoshop)
To apply, send application via email to [email protected]
Associate, Information Technology at Bridge International Academies
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Provide first point of IT Support contact for all Bridge staff, covering all PC hardware, software, smartphones and tablets, as well as any associated peripherals.
- Deploy computers and associated peripherals including new installations and redeployment of existing equipment.
- Install and configure operating systems and software to agreed standards under the direction of the IT Manager and other immediate supervisors.
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard and ensuring the integrity of the Bridge network is not compromised.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC/Mac hardware
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Windows desktop (7/8/10) experience
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013 support
- Active Directory administration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience working and training on a variety of IT subjects and applications
- First degree in Information Technology with 1-3 years experience
For more information about this role and to apply click here
Freelance App Developer at Idey4Lekki
Job type: Contract
Idey4Lekki, a media organization based in Ikoyi is currently seeking the services of a freelance app developer to build an app that can enhance its business.
- Must be able to work from home
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be honest
- Must have integrity
To apply for this role, kindly send a mail with your CV (Name, contact, qualification and the projects you’ve handled only) to [email protected]. You do not need to send a cover letter.
General Manager, West Africa at Uber
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: 10+ years
- Lead the team in growing revenue and ridership
- Coach and scale our large and ever-growing team of marketers and operations specialists
- Manage the market P&L
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
- Represent Uber at regional events and with regional & international PR
- Manage regional regulatory concerns and regional politics
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
- 10+ years of general management experience
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get shit done attitude
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fearlessness of a honey-badger
- MBA strongly preferred
Interested in this role? Check out more details and apply here
UI/UX Designer at Andela
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: Mid Level
- Lead our design efforts to ensure that our internal products converse well with their users
- Create standards & components to be used across our product suite for a unified experience
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand the company’s goals and users
- Partner with Product Leaders to conduct user research
- Create low-fidelity wireframes and hi-fidelity mockups that ensure alignment with all stakeholders
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure that we’re constantly delivering to specification.
- Has a clear passion and expertise in UI and UX.
- Has empathy and is relentless in their desire to understand users and the challenges they face
- Believes in the effectiveness of collaborative problem solving
- Loves unlocking the potential of others and wants to learn how to do it even better.
- Located in Lagos, Nigeria
- 3-5+ years of UI/UX design experience at a software company
- Consensus-builder; develops relationships across the company with ease
- Obsessed with staying up-to-date on the latest UI/UX trends, techniques and tools
Discover more details and apply for this role here . Also, check out other available openings at Andela.
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form.
On January 27, 2021, Techpoint Africa will be hosting the brightest minds in decentralised finance/crypto at the Digital Currency Summit tagged “Building the money of the future” Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship.
Report: Millionaire West African startups” raised over $1.806 billion between 2010 and 2019, 97.9% of which went to Nigerian startups. Get a free overview and 50% purchase discount here.
Listen to Built in Africa, a podcast by Techpoint Africa
Writer. Interested in EdTech and tech careers