“Accelerating Business Transformation in the Age of AI”
Innovate Nigeria, the biggest corporate Innovation conference in Nigeria is set to transform the Nigerian Business Landscape on the 6th and 7th of February 2024.
The 2 Day event will take place at Landmark Events Center, Victoria Island, Lagos, anchored on the theme of Accelerating Business Transformation in the Age of AI and designed to unlock corporate venture capital for startups. Considering the current state of the private market and the difficulties faced by founders in Nigeria to raise capital, a platform to foster startup-corporate collaboration, partnerships and investments is a timely intervention for the continuous development of the local startup ecosystem.
At the core of the Innovate Nigeria Conference is the drive to accelerate business transformation by connecting big corporations with the startups leveraging today’s latest technologies in AI and LLM to drive productivity gains. And the goal is to drive collaboration between Corporate Leaders, startup founders, investors, tech executives, and public sector leaders to showcase, and champion revolutionary ideas that will transform Nigeria.
The groundbreaking event will bring together key players in policy and business to drive important conversations around building a thriving innovation economy and developing the necessary partnerships that will sustains startup growth and drive M&A activities that feeds back into the economy
The event offers attendees a great opportunity to explore, discover and experience technology solutions in AI, cloud infrastructure, data, energy, transportation, financials service, e-commerce, across 14 industry tracks where Nigeria companies are making strides in technological advancements.
The 2 day event will feature;
- Exhibitions and trade shows to facilitate interaction between corporates, Investors and Founders.
- Industry specific breakout meetings and masterclass with Corporate Leaders to drive collaboration, engagement and strategic partnerships.
- Innovation Pitch Competition where top selected startups will pitch to corporates and compete to win equity free cash price.
- Panels and Conversations with government representatives to explore the role of policy in shaping the economic and technological landscape.
- Investor Dinner connecting corporates with startups and investors to limited partners for fundraising, strategic partnerships and M&A deals.
Innovate Nigeria has already secured strategic partnerships and sponsorships including;
ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator, Jumia Pay, Trade Lenda, Build Ventures Africa, US Consulate General Lagos, Afriglocal VC, Vencapital, Phenom Communications, DG Communications, Kurious K Media, and many more to be announced in the coming weeks.
For more on the event head over to our website https://www.innovatenigeriaconference.com/ and follow us on social media platforms @innovate_nigeria.