Untitled Design Conference (UDC) is a 1-day creative design conference connecting designers, artists, developers, managers, and builders in one-day hands-on workshops and talks from industry leaders and creatives while connecting with like-minded innovators in Africa and the world.
We’re a community of designers, Providing a safe space, where you’ll be challenged to push yourself in a creative process while learning from others.
You’ll be empowered with action-driven knowledge and resources to help you pursue excellence in your craft. At the end of the experience, you’ll leave with a fresh spark of passion filled to the brim with revolutionary ideas and a community of Untitled Designers ready to take on the world with you.
It’s a hybrid event for not ONLY Designers but for a range of creatives in general (artists, entrepreneurs, builders, developers, community builders) in and within Africa.
Goals (What we hope to achieve with this conference)
– Hands-on workshops on setting up creative briefs through the introduction of user-centred design and encouraging design ideas that meet real needs
– Bring forth solutions to challenges faced by creatives in and within Africa
– Increase the number of designers in Africa
– Bridge the gap and explore how design, creativity, and technology can change Africa
– Provide encouragement and assist candidates in identifying professional development activities
– Provide frank, honest, and constructive feedback
– Build a credible community of Designers in Africa
– Increase in the number of female participants in design
– combined audiences of formidable players in the design industry, all with their eyes on your brand
– Increased reputation by being associated with a conference that has top-tier speakers with huge local and international draw
– Prestigious sessions with a great, global audience to draw attention to a number of sponsors
The audience is majorly, but not be limited to
– Creatives in General
– Front-End Engineers
– Startup founders/business owners
– Community builders
– Tech enthusiasts
Things we’ll talk about.
Topics to be covered during the conference
Art / Technology
Creative Coding / Open Source Tools
Data: Visualization, Design, Art
Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
Experience Design / Storytelling
Interactive Art & Architecture
Physical Computing / Generative Art
Culture / Privacy / Ethics
We have amazing speakers such as Fungi Dube (Zimbabwe), Ola Helland (Norway), Emmanuel Adigwe (Norway), Victor Fa (Nigeria), Leslie Williams (Nigeria) and much more.
Get your tickets here – https://flutterwave.com/pay/udc2022
The event is scheduled for May 7th 2022, from 8am – 5pm WAT.
Venue – Zone tech park, Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria.