Featuring Jumia world cup promotion, Official 2018 Nigerian Jersey & 20% Cash back
As if the burning anticipation and excitement surrounding the World Cup 2018 is not incredible enough, Jumia.com Nigeria’s largest online retail store is adding more heat to the fire with massive deals and discounts on over 4,000,000 items. Jumia intends to celebrate every win with every customers in an exclusive world cup store for everything you need to celebrate and cheer the Super eagles unto victory during the world cup.
Running up to the world cup, from 4th – 10th June, every customer who buys a TV from Jumia.com, stands a chance to get 25% cash back when Nigeria qualifies for the second round (Round 16).
Customers will be able to rep green, in the original 2018 Nigerian Fan Jersey, which will be found exclusively in the Jumia world cup store at the last price of N28,000.
All customers shopping on Jumia from the 28th of May till the 10th of June also stand a chance to get an exclusive invitation to Jumia’s VIP Viewing centre in Lagos.
Some of the deals to expect from the Naija Fans essentials store include:
- Synix 55 inch Smart 4K LED TV with a free wall bracket, which was originally priced at N180,000 and is now at the Last Price of N167,900
- Polystar 32 inch Smart LED TV, which was originally priced at N53,000 and is now at the Last Price of N49,700
- Bruhm 49 inch Smart TV, which was originally priced at N125,000 and is now at the Last Price of N113,000
- Beko 48 inch 3D Smart TV with a free wall bracket, which was originally priced at N200,000 and is now at the Last Price of N120,000
- Samsung portable wireless speakers with NFC, which was originally priced at N30,000 and is now at the Last Price of N19,500
Jumia express offer
What are you waiting for? Click here to join in #CelebratingDGame with Jumia.
On January 27, 2021, Techpoint Africa will be hosting the brightest minds in decentralised finance/crypto at the Digital Currency Summit tagged “Building the money of the future” Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship.
Report: Millionaire West African startups” raised over $1.806 billion between 2010 and 2019, 97.9% of which went to Nigerian startups. Get a free overview and 50% purchase discount here.
Listen to Built in Africa, a podcast by Techpoint Africa