Today on the Techpoint Africa Podcast, our reporters share their insights, opinions and knowledge on the top stories in the African tech space this week.
- MTN South African branch to pay $5.2 million before H2 2023
- Mastercard acquires minor stake in MoMo
- Jumia records reduction in losses in Nigeria
- Jumia may unroll new services in Egypt
- Loan apps' agents reveal companies' unethical practices
- Bosun Tijani has been confirmed as Minister of Communications and Digital Economy
You can catch up on the conversation on Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, YouTube, and anywhere you get your podcasts. You can also send your questions and observations to podcas[email protected] or share your thoughts using the hashtag