A significant number of Nigerians now live in Canada, which means there’s a need to send money home from time to time. Unfortunately, international wire transfers and traditional money transfer operators charge high fees and funds often take days before they arrive at the recipients. As a result, more and more Diaspora Nigerians are switching to online remittance platforms instead.
Africhange is a digital money transfer platform that uses the blockchain to allow you to send money from Canada to Nigeria seamlessly.
In this article, we explore the amazing features of the platform and why you should start using Africhange to send money to friends and family in Nigeria.
1. Easy to Use: Sending Money from Canada to Nigeria Has Never been Easier
If there is one thing every user looks out for in a tech platform, it would be its user-friendliness.
The process of getting started and making use of Africhange is stress-free and straightforward. Once you register, you automatically get instructions on the platform to guide you on what to do next and how to navigate successfully.
To get started, simply follow these steps:
- Download the Africhange app from Google Play Store or Apple Store or simply visit the www.africhange.com
- Once you have installed the app or accessed the website, you input your details, including full name, email address, and password.
- Next, you go to your email to confirm your registration by clicking on the link that must have been sent to you.
- After that, you begin the KYC process by submitting a government-issued identification document.
- Once you have submitted an ID, you proceed to complete facial verification.
- After completing this process, you can start making transactions on Africhange.
Not only is the process of signing up easy, sending money to Nigeria using Africhange is pretty swift as well. Simply follow these steps:
- Type in the amount you would like to send.
- Input the details of the recipient's bank account and their email address as well as your own name and email address.
- Once the transaction summary is generated, make sure to double-check and confirm the details are correct.
- On the next page, the Africhange Interac E-transfer payment details are displayed. Note down the email and the secret question displayed as they are necessary details needed to complete the transaction.
- Finally, complete the transaction on the web and send the money to email@example.com using Interac E-transfer on your Canadian bank app.
2. Speed: Money Transfers Arrive within Minutes
Another notable advantage of using Africhange is the speed of execution you get to enjoy as a user.
The platform makes this happen by using the Bitcoin network. The traditional way to transfer money is currently expensive and slow, especially for cross-border payments. Bitcoin is able to speed up the settlement time while reducing the cost.
Once you send your money in Canadian dollars, the platform converts it into bitcoin and within minutes, it is converted from bitcoin into naira and deposited safely into the recipient’s Nigerian bank account. That way, Africhange helps you save time and money.
3. Safe & Secure: Send Money with a Regulatory-Compliant Money Transfer Platform
Africhange is a secure platform that is licensed to operate by the Canadian government.
Also, it is regulated and audited by FINTRAC, bearing the registration number M19773759. FINTRAC is a Canadian financial unit that fights money laundering, helps to keep the safety of Canadians and also ensures digital platforms have the right security process to secure their platform.
Africhange’s KYC process also ensures the platform is protected against fraudulent people. This helps to ensure that only upright users are granted access to making transactions on the platform.
4. Competitive & Transparent Exchange Rates: Receive Great CAD to Naira Rates
One other attractive benefit is the exchange rate offered on Africhange.
As a user, you do not have to bother about calculating the naira equivalent of any amount you are sending. The platform does that for you. The exchange rate and receivable amount are displayed on the Africhange dashboard before you perform a transfer.
Africhange uses bitcoin as a payment rail in the back-end of all transactions, which makes it possible to offer better exchange rates than other digital money transfer platforms.
5. Make Transfers On-the-Go: The Africhange Mobile App Allows You to Send Money to Nigeria from Anywhere
Africhange provides comfort and flexibility with its new mobile app.
Available on the Google Play Store and Apple store, you can download the app and set up an account within minutes. You can now perform all your transactions on the mobile app.
You can use the app wherever you are to send money to Nigeria. With the app, you can send money within minutes and with the best exchange rate to your friends and family in Nigeria. The Africhange app will also soon be available for iOS.
6. Zero Commissions: Africhange Does Not Charge A Money Transfer Fee
With Africhange, what you see is what you get. There are no hidden charges.
Any transfer you make on the platform incurs zero transaction fees. This is a great advantage, especially considering the speed of sending money using Africhange.
Other platforms typically charge a fee, and settlement times can be up to one week. With Africhange, you enjoy zero commission, money settlement within minutes, and transparency with exchange rates.
7. By Nigerians for Nigerians: Africhange Knows What Nigerians Need
Africhange is an online remittance platform that was created specifically to solve cross-border problems for Nigerians. The Nigerian team behind Africhange understands the issues many people face when sending money to Nigeria.
Whether you are a Nigerian in Canada who wants to send money to his relatives back home or you are a Nigerian in Nigeria who needs to receive money from a relative in Canada, Africhange was built to make that happen in the easiest way possible.