Below is a compiled list of some available tech job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Data Assistant at Save the Children
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Kaduna
- Application deadline: June 19, 2018
- Conduct routine collation and compilation of health facility and community IPC data for analysis and reporting, to inform programme strategy and implementation working with key project partners across LGAs in the state.
- Conduct routine collation and compilation of community mobilization data for analysis and reporting, to inform programme strategy and implementation working with key CM partners across LGAs in the state.
- Support state steams in conducting spot checks and verification of HF and community level data at all service provision points.
- Support the regular update of program data, provide routine supportive supervision on data entry and reporting.
- Support identification of capacity building needs and training of programme service providers at community, LGA and state levels.
- Provide day-to-day programme monitoring support to STLs and Programme Officers to ensure adherence to M&E SOP, common frameworks, validity and accuracy of data collected.
- Provide routine monitoring support to service providers to ensure adherence to project M&E SOP, data management and quality.
- Support monitoring and evaluation activities such as data validation visits, data quality audits and program quality assessments.
- A degree in science or social sciences preferably statistics, computer science, economics, public health
- 2 to 3 years of direct experience in monitoring and evaluation related to one or more of these fields: health, health systems strengthening, nutrition, MNCH, HIV and/or economics.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of a range of methods for monitoring, evaluation and assessment to promote evidence-based learning.
- Demonstrated ability to design, commission, and manage assessment methodologies and evaluation.
- Good understanding of health systems including key stakeholders and processes.
- Computer literate and high proficiency in the use of data management applications such as Excel, SPSS etc.
- Ability to build rapport easily and gain support from people across backgrounds and to build the capacity of others.
How to apply: Interested applicants should send read more and apply here.
Energy Research Analyst at Kiakia Gas
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: June 30, 2018
- Create web content based on analytical reports, press releases or survey reports and present them in a lucid, simple, easy to understand language.
- Work to improve the organizations market position by gathering daily market data and use it to develop analytical content and posting it to relevant social media channels.
- A graduate with a communications background
- Experience in gathering and analyzing data and presenting it as a simple content using infographics etc.
- Experience with producing social media and/or digital marketing reports
- Experience in content development and online marketing
- Proficiency in using data management and analytical tools Adobe Dreamweaver, data management tools, Adobe Photoshop, HTML experience a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skill
- Proficient in 2D and 3D design, animation, cartoon drawing.
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet.
- Working knowledge in data management, Adobe Acrobat and other proprietary/data entry software, Adobe premium and after effect.
How to apply: Interested applicants should send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Abuja
- Application deadline: July 31, 2018
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Class and Time Management
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Prepare design documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Proficiency in Android development, knowledgeable of IOS and Hybrid development is a plus
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and a minimum of two scripting languages.
- Proficiency in Web development, UML design, JAVA and Python proficiency
- Proficiency in PHP and knowledge of Laravel is a plus.
- High problem-solving ability with algorithms and data structures.
How to apply: Interested applicants should apply email@example.com.
Previously Featured Jobs
Application is still ongoing for the following roles:
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form