If you are looking to break into the world of tech journalism, here’s an opportunity you should find interesting.
Techpoint Africa is organising the first edition of the Techpoint Writer Bootcamp, scheduled to take place between the 17 to 20th of July, 2019. It is open to everyone who is passionate about writing and is looking to build a career out of it.
During the bootcamp, 12 finalists will be lodged at a shared house in Lagos. There they will get an intensive, hands-on introduction to the world of tech journalism and what we do at Techpoint.
At the end, 4 lucky writers will be offered a paid 6-month internship with Techpoint, with future work potential for the right candidates.
- Be able to communicate effectively through writing.
- Be at least 18 years-old by July 17, 2019
- Be available for a 3-day stay-in bootcamp in Lagos
- Be able to work out of our Lagos office (not remotely) for the duration of the internship.
- Preferably not have any professional/journalism experience.
Sounds good to you? Perfect. Go ahead and apply here. Applications close on June 25, 2019 at 11:59 PM (WAT). Good luck
Nigerian startups raised $17.6m in Q1 2019, 8.5% higher than they did in Q1 2018. Find out more in the latest quarterly edition of the Nigerian Startup Funding Report here.
Techpoint.Africa is a leading media platform dedicated to startups, entrepreneurship, innovation and technology in Africa.