Discover some interesting tech vacancies this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Andriod Developer at Mula
Job type: Full Time
Application deadline: December 25, 2017
Mula is looking for an Android developer to develop and maintain its Android application. Interested applicants should have
- 1-3 years experience in developing android applications.
- You must also be creative.
Interested in this role? Send applications to [email protected]
Brand Ambassador at Social Lender
Job type: Part-time
Application deadline: December 21, 2017
- Help implement strategic market development plans
- Assist with training communities on financial literacy
- Drive location-based user appreciation of core technologies
- Run direct marketing campaigns as directed by client
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Drive, motivation, and enthusiasm
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for ‘selling’ your ideas
- Basic IT skills
Click here to apply if you are interested in this role
Director of Administration at Paradigm Initiative
Job type: Full time
Application deadline: December 30, 2017
- Management: Oversees the daily operations across offices by providing oversight for the communications, Finance/Asset, and Human Resources teams
- Administration: Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems for the organization especially with ongoing expansion into Africa
- Strategy: Develop and oversee implementation of the next phase of Paradigm Initiative’s strategic plan with the Executive Director
- Fundraising: Co-lead fundraising and endowment planning with the Executive Director
- Advanced degree in management, business administration or a related field
- Experience with research, corporate communications, business planning, and operations management
- Human resource management experience, with emphasis on managing change
- Non-profit or social business experience, of up to 10 years, with at least 3 in a leadership position
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles/procedures
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication, in English and French, and presentation skills
Click here for more details about this role and information on how to apply.
Security Manager – Customer Unit West Africa at Ericsson
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Align security strategy
- Execute security strategy
- Drive one and right security culture
- Develop security organization
- Drive effective security governance
- Manage security risk
- Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with travel tracking system, security incident management system, security alert system
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, privacy, risk management, information-, Personnel-, Physical security, business continuity and crisis management
- Knowledge of Ericsson security and Information security
- Ericsson privacy Knowledge
Find out more details about this role and apply here.
Transmission Coordinator at MTN Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Location: Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu & Asaba
Application deadline: December 15, 2017
- Plan, coordinate and manage the rollout of transmission infrastructure excluding BTS within an assigned region
- Conduct site readiness start-up checks to ensure that requirements necessary for the installation of the transmission links are in place
- Oversee activities and operations involved in the rollout of transmission infrastructure according to MTN Nigeria’s standards and specifications.
- Coordinate the installation of transmission indoor and outdoor equipment, fiber network, and multiplexer installation.
- Facilitate rollout of transmission infrastructure to friendship centres, switch centers and MTN buildings and MTN backbone within regions.
- Coordinate interconnect with other PTOs, corporate clients and GSM service providers within the region.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- At least4 years’ experience within a telecoms environment with experience in:
– Microwave systems installation
– Fibre optic transmission
– Network transmission systems
- Minimum Qualification BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND
Previously featured Jobs
- Technical Co-Founders at DoLessons
- Animator at Learnnova
- Offline Acquisition Officers at TrackAmechanic
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Introducing the Techpoint Africa Podcast !!! Listen in every Tuesday and Friday morning (WAT) here.
Want more articles like this? Subscribe now to our newsletter for periodic updates on African startups, innovation and tech.
New Report: Nigerian startups raised $24.7 million in Q2 2019, 40% higher than Q1. Find out more in the latest quarterly edition of the Nigerian Startup Funding Report here.