Discover some interesting tech vacancies this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Andriod Developer at Mula
Job type: Full Time
Application deadline: December 25, 2017
Mula is looking for an Android developer to develop and maintain its Android application. Interested applicants should have
- 1-3 years experience in developing android applications.
- You must also be creative.
Interested in this role? Send applications to [email protected]
Brand Ambassador at Social Lender
Job type: Part-time
Application deadline: December 21, 2017
- Help implement strategic market development plans
- Assist with training communities on financial literacy
- Drive location-based user appreciation of core technologies
- Run direct marketing campaigns as directed by client
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Drive, motivation, and enthusiasm
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for ‘selling’ your ideas
- Basic IT skills
Click here to apply if you are interested in this role
Director of Administration at Paradigm Initiative
Job type: Full time
Application deadline: December 30, 2017
- Management: Oversees the daily operations across offices by providing oversight for the communications, Finance/Asset, and Human Resources teams
- Administration: Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems for the organization especially with ongoing expansion into Africa
- Strategy: Develop and oversee implementation of the next phase of Paradigm Initiative’s strategic plan with the Executive Director
- Fundraising: Co-lead fundraising and endowment planning with the Executive Director
- Advanced degree in management, business administration or a related field
- Experience with research, corporate communications, business planning, and operations management
- Human resource management experience, with emphasis on managing change
- Non-profit or social business experience, of up to 10 years, with at least 3 in a leadership position
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles/procedures
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication, in English and French, and presentation skills
Click here for more details about this role and information on how to apply.
Security Manager – Customer Unit West Africa at Ericsson
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Align security strategy
- Execute security strategy
- Drive one and right security culture
- Develop security organization
- Drive effective security governance
- Manage security risk
- Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with travel tracking system, security incident management system, security alert system
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, privacy, risk management, information-, Personnel-, Physical security, business continuity and crisis management
- Knowledge of Ericsson security and Information security
- Ericsson privacy Knowledge
Find out more details about this role and apply here.
Transmission Coordinator at MTN Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Location: Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu & Asaba
Application deadline: December 15, 2017
- Plan, coordinate and manage the rollout of transmission infrastructure excluding BTS within an assigned region
- Conduct site readiness start-up checks to ensure that requirements necessary for the installation of the transmission links are in place
- Oversee activities and operations involved in the rollout of transmission infrastructure according to MTN Nigeria’s standards and specifications.
- Coordinate the installation of transmission indoor and outdoor equipment, fiber network, and multiplexer installation.
- Facilitate rollout of transmission infrastructure to friendship centres, switch centers and MTN buildings and MTN backbone within regions.
- Coordinate interconnect with other PTOs, corporate clients and GSM service providers within the region.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- At least4 years’ experience within a telecoms environment with experience in:
– Microwave systems installation
– Fibre optic transmission
– Network transmission systems
- Minimum Qualification BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND
Previously featured Jobs
- Technical Co-Founders at DoLessons
- Animator at Learnnova
- Offline Acquisition Officers at TrackAmechanic
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Got tech solutions to solve health challenges? Become #AfricaTech2020Challenge champion & win trip to #VivaTech Paris. Register NOW! Entries close February 21.
Writer. Interested in EdTech and tech careers