The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards aim at supporting women starting up their business all around the world. The prize money for the winning female-owned start up is giving is reportedly $100,000.
The initiative was founded in 2006 by Cartier in conjunction with the Women’s Forum, INSEAD Graduate School and McKinsey & Co. The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards is an international business-plan competition honouring 6 Laureates each year, who will receive funding, coaching, networking opportunities and media visibility.
The fund covers six world regions; Latin America, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East & North Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- Your project must be a for-profit business
- Be a completely new concept, wholly conceived by the team and not a buy-back or a subsidiary of an existing firm.
- Project must be between 2 and 3 years old.
- You must be the founder of the project and a woman and hold the main leadership position in the business even if there are male members of the team.
- You will be asked to submit a digital version of your resume in order to complete application, scanned copy of your company’s registration,
- Proof of patent (if and when applicable) and a detailed information on your company’s financials.
To apply, log on to the Application page as en existing user or register as a new user. For further clarifications and inquiry, check out FAQ section of the Cartier Women Initiative website.
D-5! Don't forget to submit your application by 10:00 A.M. CEST (Paris time) on August 31, 2016. pic.twitter.com/drUBrbtqdH
— Cartier Women's Initiative (@CartierAwards) August 26, 2016
Application ends in 2 days; the 31st of August 2016 by 10:00 A.M CAT.