Are you a small business owner? Are you still operating your business offline or is your online presence as good as non-existent? Do you know that more people are likely to discover your business through online search? Do you also know that many Nigerian small businesses are now relying heavily on social media for marketing and brand building?
If your answer to at least one of the questions above is yes, then you’ll definitely benefit from our Q1 SME Clinic session themed The right way to take your business online.
The session will offer practical and hands-on lessons on;
- Setting up your online presence for the first time or modifying your existing one.
- Structuring your business/company for corporate communication.
- Setting up all your official social media accounts and tips on the best ways to run it like a professional.
- Online tools that will help your day-to-day business activities.
- Setting up official email accounts.
- Setting up your business website.
At the end of the session, you will receive a certificate of participation. You will also be connected with business service providers and institutions that will guide you through business best practices at affordable costs.
If you’re a small business owner or an aspiring entrepreneur, register now to book yourself a seat. Tickets cost ₦2,000 each.
- Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
- Venue: 8, Adebayo Mokuolu Street, Beside Hotel Newcastle, Anthony Village, Lagos.
- Time: 10 AM to 4 PM
How to register
Register and pay here using your debit card.
Alternatively, you pay directly using the following details; Account Number: 5159828012, Account Name: Techpremier Media Limited, Bank: FCMB. Send proof of payment to [email protected]
Opportunities are open for sponsorship by corporate and startup companies across Africa. For sponsorship details, send an email to [email protected].
Please take this online self-screening test to help ensure you are safe from the COVID-19 pandemic here.
Nigerian startups raised $377m in 2019, more than twice what they did in 2018. Find out more when you download the full report.