Do you need a space to do quick work when there is no electricity in your area?
Do you need a space to work for a few hours?
If yes, search no more.
We at Techpoint are throwing our office doors (8 Adebayo Mokuolu St, Anthony Village close to New Castle Hotel ) open for you to come and work for a few hours.
The essence of this exercise is to further support the Nigerian startup and developer community and everyone keeping the hustle pure and real.
However, terms and conditions apply
- Note that the office will be available on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Fill the Make a booking here stating time and date you want to come in.
- Office use is restricted to a maximum of 3 hours daily and 6 hours monthly.
- You must have a valid ID.
- A booking admits only one person and a laptop.
- Phones and mobile devices must be on silent mode during working hours.
- Availability of slot must be confirmed before coming.
Spread the word and see you soon
Getting funding is a crucial part of every business and your company can sink or soar depending on the investor(s) you choose to go with. Come learn how to make the get funding for your business and manage your finances this October. Register here.
Hello there! Did you know Techpoint works with some of the most innovative companies on the continent? Want to learn how we can work together with your brand/firm? Email Naomi at [email protected].
Talent and Project Manager at Techpoint.africa | Optimist- I believe in possibilities . Travel enthusiast. Interested in building global brands. Get in touch.