Do you need a space to do quick work when there is no electricity in your area?
Do you need a space to work for a few hours?
If yes, search no more.
We at Techpoint are throwing our office doors (8 Adebayo Mokuolu St, Anthony Village close to New Castle Hotel ) open for you to come and work for a few hours.
The essence of this exercise is to further support the Nigerian startup and developer community and everyone keeping the hustle pure and real.
However, terms and conditions apply
- Note that the office will be available on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Fill the Make a booking here stating time and date you want to come in.
- Office use is restricted to a maximum of 3 hours daily and 6 hours monthly.
- You must have a valid ID.
- A booking admits only one person and a laptop.
- Phones and mobile devices must be on silent mode during working hours.
- Availability of slot must be confirmed before coming.
Spread the word and see you soon
Listen to Built in Africa, a podcast by Techpoint Africa
NEW REPORT: Nigerian startups raised $28.35m in Q2 2020; only about 4.5% of that came from local investors. Find out more in the full report.
Optimist – I believe in possibilities . Travel enthusiast. Interested in building global brands