Below is a compiled list of some available tech job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Android and iOS Developer at Cobssot Consulting Ltd
- Job type: Contract
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: July 31, 2018
- Development of an Android/iOS app
- Must have previous verifiable experience/projects
How to apply: Interested applicants should contact [email protected].
IT Manager at Code Lab IT and Integrated Services
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Port Harcourt
- Application deadline: June 22, 2018
- Work with a team of talented developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our web apps.
- Liaise with the product architect and developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability.
- Liaise with the UI designers on design and implementation of interfaces.
- Provide time and size estimates for project tasks.
- Develop framework for apps and builds the app according to the client requirement.
- Provide multimedia design support to the client’s requirement.
- Create graphics contents and help the digital marketing team in developing marketing strategies.
- Present the framework designs to the client with a description of the idea meant to be communicated.
- Invent and prototype new features and interactions, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Improve the modularity and architecture of our existing front-end code, reducing duplication and improving developer efficiency.
- Drive the implementation of new web technologies which improve our ability to build great products.
- Design and implementation of web applications, specialising in the user interface of the product.
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests
- Must be female
- Experience building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications.
- Some experience with backend technologies for web applications.
- Solid software design skills and experience with automated UI testing.
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in user interface design.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, graphics design software and online applications (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After-effect, PhotoShop, Corel Draw etc.).
- Adobe Premiere is an added advantage.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Must be a full-stack developer(Both front-end and back-end compliant).
- Strong software design and object-oriented coding skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently to drive development.
How to apply: Interested applicants should send a mail to [email protected].
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: Not specified
- Lead the finance organization – responsible for controls and compliance, business and strategic finance, accounting, tax and treasury.
- Develop existing talent, identify, recruit, train and retain as necessary a cadre of local finance professionals who will be future Pfizer leaders.
- Analytical thought leader and business decision driver – integral in the crafting and implementation of business strategy while driving well thought through decisions.
- Ensure an effective internal control environment and timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with local and US GAAP, Pfizer policies and procedures, such as MAPP; the company’s code of conduct, and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Financial advisor to the cluster leadership – provide financial/ analytical support to the Business Cluster lead and other business leadership on key commercial decisions and business strategies.
- Monitor, track, and report business performance proactively identifying issues, opportunities and challenges and ensuring that business utilizes its resources in the most efficient manner.
- Lead and manage major change initiatives across the company
- Strong analytical background, business-oriented, strategic thinking capabilities and attention to detail, while maintaining a “big picture” view.
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and treasury principles, internal controls, financial systems, and processes.
- Specific expertise in Business Finance and budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, and planning analysis.
- Solid Pharmaceutical business acumen good commercial sense, effective problem-solving skills
- Work effectively in a team environment and in building collaborative relationships with peers as well as with other stakeholders.
- Challenge the status-quo, adept/creative at finding ways to incorporate financial and non-financial data to analyze business opportunities/decisions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and the ability to multi-task, consistently meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities.
- Strong preference for solid international exposure and acquaintance with working in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
How to apply: Interested applicants should apply here.
Previously Featured Jobs
Application is still ongoing for the following roles:
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Listen to Built in Africa, a podcast by Techpoint Africa
NEW REPORT: Nigerian startups raised $28.35m in Q2 2020; only about 4.5% of that came from local investors. Find out more in the full report.