Below is a compiled list of some available tech job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Android and iOS Developer at Cobssot Consulting Ltd
- Job type: Contract
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: July 31, 2018
- Development of an Android/iOS app
- Must have previous verifiable experience/projects
How to apply: Interested applicants should contact [email protected].
IT Manager at Code Lab IT and Integrated Services
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Port Harcourt
- Application deadline: June 22, 2018
- Work with a team of talented developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our web apps.
- Liaise with the product architect and developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability.
- Liaise with the UI designers on design and implementation of interfaces.
- Provide time and size estimates for project tasks.
- Develop framework for apps and builds the app according to the client requirement.
- Provide multimedia design support to the client’s requirement.
- Create graphics contents and help the digital marketing team in developing marketing strategies.
- Present the framework designs to the client with a description of the idea meant to be communicated.
- Invent and prototype new features and interactions, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Improve the modularity and architecture of our existing front-end code, reducing duplication and improving developer efficiency.
- Drive the implementation of new web technologies which improve our ability to build great products.
- Design and implementation of web applications, specialising in the user interface of the product.
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests
- Must be female
- Experience building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications.
- Some experience with backend technologies for web applications.
- Solid software design skills and experience with automated UI testing.
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in user interface design.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, graphics design software and online applications (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After-effect, PhotoShop, Corel Draw etc.).
- Adobe Premiere is an added advantage.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Must be a full-stack developer(Both front-end and back-end compliant).
- Strong software design and object-oriented coding skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently to drive development.
How to apply: Interested applicants should send a mail to [email protected].
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: Not specified
- Lead the finance organization – responsible for controls and compliance, business and strategic finance, accounting, tax and treasury.
- Develop existing talent, identify, recruit, train and retain as necessary a cadre of local finance professionals who will be future Pfizer leaders.
- Analytical thought leader and business decision driver – integral in the crafting and implementation of business strategy while driving well thought through decisions.
- Ensure an effective internal control environment and timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with local and US GAAP, Pfizer policies and procedures, such as MAPP; the company’s code of conduct, and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Financial advisor to the cluster leadership – provide financial/ analytical support to the Business Cluster lead and other business leadership on key commercial decisions and business strategies.
- Monitor, track, and report business performance proactively identifying issues, opportunities and challenges and ensuring that business utilizes its resources in the most efficient manner.
- Lead and manage major change initiatives across the company
- Strong analytical background, business-oriented, strategic thinking capabilities and attention to detail, while maintaining a “big picture” view.
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and treasury principles, internal controls, financial systems, and processes.
- Specific expertise in Business Finance and budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, and planning analysis.
- Solid Pharmaceutical business acumen good commercial sense, effective problem-solving skills
- Work effectively in a team environment and in building collaborative relationships with peers as well as with other stakeholders.
- Challenge the status-quo, adept/creative at finding ways to incorporate financial and non-financial data to analyze business opportunities/decisions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and the ability to multi-task, consistently meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities.
- Strong preference for solid international exposure and acquaintance with working in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
How to apply: Interested applicants should apply here.
Previously Featured Jobs
Application is still ongoing for the following roles:
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Have a digital technology solution for health, cyber-crime, Oil and Gas? Join the 2020 Nigeria Oil and Gas Hackathon. Submit your innovation at www.nogtech.ng.
Techpoint Build 2020 is holding virtually in August. Register free now to attend.
Nigerian startups raised $55.4m in Q1 2020; over 99% of which came from foreign sources. Find out more when you download the full report.