Below is a compiled list of some available tech job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Digital Marketer at Kynox Technologies
- Job type: Internship
- Location: Ibadan
- Application deadline: May 15, 2018
- Help grow the company’s subscriber base
- Manage the company’s affiliate marketing program and ensure growth and efficiency
- Minimum of Ordinary Nation Diploma (OND)
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Can work with little supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply: Interested applicants send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT-Project Assistant at Bincom ICT Solutions
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Onikan, Lagos
- Application deadline: May, 2018.
- To support the Project Manager and Project officers in the delivery of several distinct projects which require an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- The Project Assistant will be required to work with a variety of stakeholders within and outside the organisation
- The ideal candidate will need to assist to deliver effective, highly competent project support and consistently deliver in a person-centered environment which promotes positive relationships.
- Responsible for assisting the PM with the development of properly formatted specifications/work items and estimates containing all required technical information and project delivery information.
- Will assist the project managers in their key role of working as a liaison among internal and external stakeholders including clients in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions.
- Past experience in IT Business Analysis and/or IT Project management is required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Social Media and Visual Content Enthusiast.
- Documentation and Administrative Skills
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- Suitable for industrial attachment (minimum 6 months), NYSC, Fresh Graduates, and Trainees.
How to apply: Interested applicant should read more and apply here.
Internal Audit Manager at PwC Nigeria
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: April 30, 2018
- Ability to demonstrate skills and audit experience across a number of focus areas, such as Cyber, Information Security, Infrastructure, Applications, IT Governance, IT Operations, IT Resilience, etc.
- Ability to support a series of high profile co-source or outsource audit engagements across industry sectors.
- Leading part of a team that performs services including IT operational, security / cyber and data reviews (in addition to IT general controls and business process reviews)
- Enhancing client controls and operational environments, including developing integrated risk and control frameworks and building remediation plans for key client issues.
- Exposure to current thinking in technology governance and risk management.
- Supporting the activities of an assigned industry group, including sharing experiences, raising the profile of Risk Assurance services across the wider Assurance team, and supporting business development initiatives.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical and functional requirements of audit software e.g TeamMate, CURA, Isometrix, MK Insight, etc.
- Ability to develop Quality Assurance (QA) programs, execute the programs and communicate/report QA results to Senior Management.
- Ability to execute Quality Assurance (QA) reviews to ensure compliance with organizational policies, IIA standards, and other regulatory/other requirements.
- CISA qualification
- Certified in relevant areas such as ITIL, PRINCE2, MSP, PMP, and/or TOGAF.
- Knowledge of other ERP solutions.
- Knowledge of Internal audit management tools and solutions.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience
- Experience in delivering internal audit and advisory assignments.
- Experience in advising across a range of IT areas including IT strategy, IT governance, IT management processes, vendor and contract management, IT capability. Assessments, business systems strategy, selection and evaluation, IT support and operational processes and IT security.
- Experience in evaluating current state processes, developing future state designs, and leading implementation of new ways of working.
- Understanding of IT governance frameworks e.g. CoBiT and end to end processes.
- Experience in common project governance methodologies and the risks of project-based delivery, e.g. PRINCE 2, PMP, MSP.
How to apply: Read more and apply for the position here.
Previously Featured Jobs
Application is still ongoing for the following roles:
- Network Management System Engineer – Software Development at ipNX
- IT Project Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Developers working in/from Nigeria, Techpoint is conducting a survey to determine your overall job satisfaction. Please take out just 5 minutes to participate in the anonymous survey. Thank you.
Early-stage startup? Get exposure and a chance to win $10,000 at Techpoint Build West Africa. Register now or before October 31, 2018.