Below is a compiled list of some available tech job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Senior Android Developer at Gokada Inc.
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: April 06, 2018.
- Design and build applications that run on all Android OS versions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- See project from start to Play Store
- Maintain the code base i.e fix bugs and correct bottlenecks
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experienced leading a team
- Proficient with Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with implementing great UIs that match provided mockups including animations.
- Experience with unit testing and UI tests using JUnit and Espresso
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A very good knowledge of product flavours
- Experience with Continuous Integration e.g CircleCI.
- Experience with MVVM or any other architecture
- Experience with popular libraries like RxJava, Dagger 2
- Experience with SocketIO or any other real-time technology
How to apply: Interested applicant should apply here.
React Developer at Imaxinacon Technologies Ltd
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Victtoria Island, Lagos
- Application deadline: April 12, 2018
- Work with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Work with RESTful APIs
- Work with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Thorough understanding of React, React Native and its core principles
- Experience developing Android or iOS apps
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Applicant must be willing to work with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
How to apply: Interested applicant should send resume to [email protected].
Azure Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: April 24, 2018
- Plan, create and deliver training in person for our teams and supporting content for our learning management system
- Collaborate with the training and development team to ensure the success of any training completed and update where necessary
- Identify, train, manage and develop client facing technical leads
- Meet with engineers weekly, review what works well and what needs improvement
- Work with operations manager for project needs, new implementations, and on team training, and new hire/selection
- Work with our team towards Microsoft certifications, develop additional content creation for our engineers
- Compile entry level, technology lead feedback on current processes
- Support talent acquisition and operational leaders to select and interview new team members
- Microsoft Azure knowledge expert– A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Azure and a desire to share that knowledge with others
- Strong relationship management– A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor in strategic committees
- Clear communicator– Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Effective business management– An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve
How to apply: Read more and apply for the position here.
Previously Featured Jobs
Application is still ongoing for the following roles:
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form