Below is a compiled list of some available tech job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Senior Android Developer at Gokada Inc.
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: April 06, 2018.
- Design and build applications that run on all Android OS versions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- See project from start to Play Store
- Maintain the code base i.e fix bugs and correct bottlenecks
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experienced leading a team
- Proficient with Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with implementing great UIs that match provided mockups including animations.
- Experience with unit testing and UI tests using JUnit and Espresso
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A very good knowledge of product flavours
- Experience with Continuous Integration e.g CircleCI.
- Experience with MVVM or any other architecture
- Experience with popular libraries like RxJava, Dagger 2
- Experience with SocketIO or any other real-time technology
How to apply: Interested applicant should apply here.
React Developer at Imaxinacon Technologies Ltd
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Victtoria Island, Lagos
- Application deadline: April 12, 2018
- Work with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Work with RESTful APIs
- Work with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Thorough understanding of React, React Native and its core principles
- Experience developing Android or iOS apps
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Applicant must be willing to work with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
How to apply: Interested applicant should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Azure Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: April 24, 2018
- Plan, create and deliver training in person for our teams and supporting content for our learning management system
- Collaborate with the training and development team to ensure the success of any training completed and update where necessary
- Identify, train, manage and develop client facing technical leads
- Meet with engineers weekly, review what works well and what needs improvement
- Work with operations manager for project needs, new implementations, and on team training, and new hire/selection
- Work with our team towards Microsoft certifications, develop additional content creation for our engineers
- Compile entry level, technology lead feedback on current processes
- Support talent acquisition and operational leaders to select and interview new team members
- Microsoft Azure knowledge expert– A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Azure and a desire to share that knowledge with others
- Strong relationship management– A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor in strategic committees
- Clear communicator– Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Effective business management– An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve
How to apply: Read more and apply for the position here.
Previously Featured Jobs
Application is still ongoing for the following roles:
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Mobile & African Tech Enthusiast │ Data Analyst │ Music
Are you in tech and you are looking at getting a foreign remote job or you want to move abroad? Fill this form and you will get the BEST resources to help you get that high paying remote job as well as japa easily! WAGMI!