Below is a compiled list of some available tech job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Digital Marketer/Social Media Associate at Kynox Technologies
- Job type: Internship
- Location: Ibadan
- Application deadline: April 30, 2018
- Grow organic social media reach and online audience engagement in Nigeria
- Create, Implement and translate marketing and PR strategies to social media
- Conceptualise, brainstorming and creating engaging, informative, relevant and viral-worthy content across social media handles and blogs
- Contribute to content and script development for social media videos and product reviews
- Post on social media channels
- Interact with the company’s online community
- B.Sc/HND in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any other social science degree
- Copy-writing experience a plus
- Good knowledge of the Entertainment Industry
- Passion for social media and ability to research and keep up with evolutions
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send a mail to [email protected].
Cloud Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: March 16, 2018
- Responsible for overall System Architecture, Design and Engineering in developing systems and solutions for systems, applications and web services in both Cloud and local Data Center environments
- Responsible for installation, configuration, and maintenance of operating systems software, database management systems, applications, and application development environments
- Responsible for providing architecture and design guidelines for business system and system security
- Provide System Engineering and design support for Cloud and Data Center projects – including installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrading system, servers, software, and peripheral equipment
- University degree or Equivalent
- 3 years of successful work experience as Cloud Solutions Architect, Infrastructure Engineer, a Cloud SysOps Administrator, a DevOps Engineer, or similar job titles
Technical and Certification Requirement
- Must demonstrate an understanding and experience of current Cloud technologies such as Amazon AWS/EC2 (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft (Azure), Oracle, Google Cloud Platform, IBM SoftLayer, and vCloud Director
- Exposure to a wide variety of enterprise software, application technologies and cloud services
- Experience in design, developing, configuring and installing enterprise orchestration scripts and supporting documentation that deploys resources in an automated repeatable fashion through the use of DevOps Technologies, Knowledge products and technologies like CliQr, Chef, Puppet, Bitnami, Cloudvelox or PowerShell
- Understanding of SQL and unstructured (Hadoop, Marklogic or Mongo) databases for use in legal review application is a plus
- Deployment and Management of Legal Support tools such as kCura’s Relativity is a plus
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, applications and services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Server and Applications security, firewalls and VPN’s
- Experience in migration of applications from Physical to Virtual and on-premise to cloud environments
- Understanding of FISMA/FedRAMP security requirements
- Experience analyzing, and implementing access control mechanisms and security methodologies
- Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users
- Outstanding communications and initiative with excellent troubleshooting skills
- O365, AWS and Azure Certification preferred (must be able to obtain at least two within three months of hire).
- Cloud Certified Professional – Implementing Cloud Infrastructure Solutions – preferred
- Relativity Infrastructure Certification – is a plus.
How to apply: Interested applicant should send a mail to [email protected].
Application Development Lead at GVA Partners
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: Not specific.
- Drive the formulation of the applications strategy. Lead its execution, working in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Build, retain and motivate a best in class applications delivery team across all the main development disciplines and oversee associated changes
- Ensure the Exchange operates a high availability, robust and high permanent applications services, visible to both internal and external stakeholders
- Establish technical standards that will ensure a highly available and secure technology environment. Ensure adherence to the standards
- Work with external stakeholders to establish appropriate industry-wide standards to leverage STP initiatives
- Develop processes to ensure that agreed SLAs are met
- Identify and manage strategic supplier relationships to augment internal and strategic capabilities, whilst ensuring a high level of service delivery
- Provide strong leadership skills, ensuring the highest standards of governance, deliverables, risk and stakeholder management.
- Manage and deliver the applications services in line with global best practices based on SDLC
- Be accountable for the delivery of all applications services (BAU) and outcomes for all applications changes run by the Market Operations and Technology division
- Provide E2E technology integration from clients to brokers, trading, clearing, settlements and clearing, including risk surveillance
- Ensure appropriate technologies to re-engineer the business processes are identified, implemented and maintained
- Generate a comprehensive resource plan for the applications development and delivery unit to identify appropriate resources (internal and external) that will be essential to achieve delivery objectives. Drive the secondment of these resources to ensure timely and quality delivery
- Monitor project/programme timelines, milestones, budget and resource usage to ensure delivery to plan and budget. Pro-actively manage deviations
- Produce monthly executive management applications services report detailing service delivery against a benchmark, budgets, quality, deviations from plan and risks for management attention
- Ensure that all disaster recovery related applications services and associated dependent infrastructures are up to date and will support the business in the unlikely event of an invocation.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics will be a distinct advantage
- Solid technical track record in developing and supporting applications within the financial services sector is essential
- Market Data Services experience will be a distinct advantage
- Experience on at least four core technical disciplines (e.g., C#, Java, MS SQL Server, .NET Framework, structured development and QA methodologies, networking, OS, etc.,) at a ‘hands-on’ level is essential
- Experience with managing team of technical experts in a business critical service environment
- Technical certifications in software development to a high degree of proficiency
- Experience in leading large technical teams and implementation programmes (>$500K) will be an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering complex business critical change
- Experience in managing/working with senior stakeholders at CTx/Exec level will be a distinct advantage
Previously Featured Jobs
Application is still ongoing for:
- Senior Java Engineer at Vanhack Technologies Inc
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Want more stories like this? Subscribe to the Techpoint Africa Newsletter.
New Report: Nigerian startups raised a combined $38.01m in Q3 2019, just 7% higher than Q3 2018. Download the report.
Attend Techpoint Startup School, a 5-day intensive training for budding African tech founders and CEOs. Classes start 2nd of December. Enrol now.