Below is a compiled list of some available tech job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Social Media Personnel at Miceu Technology
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Application deadline: March 5, 2018
- Content management
- Deliver creative contents (text, image and video)
- Management of online marketing channels
- HND/BSC from any reputable University
- 1-3 years working experience
- Strong of Social Media Platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Solid Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google analytics
- Basic graphics design skill
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected].
Front End Developer at RealSearch and Partners
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Application deadline: February 26, 2018.
- Design and Develop responsive, intuitive and appealing UI
- Design and Develop mobile apps using ionic framework technology
- Design, build and support web application
- Should possess the ability to develop logic, write codes, test, debug, document and install software in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field will be an added advantage
- Must be experienced in ionic framework (ionic 2) and cordova for mobile development and firebase
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON & XML
- Must be familiar with Version Control (Git)
- Experience using PHP frameworks, such as Laravel or Cake would be an advantage.
- Experience with Adobe photoshop or Corel draw will an added advantage
How to apply: Send CV to: [email protected].
Digital Marketer (Social & Paid Marketing Intern) at Hotels.ng
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: February 28, 2018.
- Brainstorming with a team of experts to help implement a broad level and scalable marketing strategy
- Curating travel content to be shared on social media
- Managing ad budget
- Running paid marketing campaigns across Google ad services, Retargeting ad services,
- Creating weekly reports on the core metrics of your campaign and benchmarking your reports against industry standards
- Investigating the ‘why’ behind the metrics of your report
- You consume a lot of content about digital marketing and follow a lot of marketing blogs
- You are familiar with majority of the lingua used in digital marketing
- You are curious to try new experiments based on data-backed evidence
- Have experience setting up a marketing service (email, analytics, social, seo, et al) for a company or yourself
- The ability to understand deeply, think critically, and ask relevant questions about every task
- Added advantage: You own an active personal blog/website, you write quite well, and can work well with spreadsheets
How to apply: Interested candidates should apply here.
Data Manager at World Bank, Nigeria
- Job type: Contract
- Location: Abuja
- Application deadline: February 28, 2018
- Ensure quality and timely IDSR data/information is shared with all stakeholders
- Support all states in the compilation of data for implementation of IDSR.
- Design and maintain all disease surveillance (Measles, NNT, YF, PBMS, ROTA) database for priority diseases
- Produce regular analysis feedback on Accelerated Disease Control (ADC) and New vaccine (PBMS and ROTA)
- Monitor Timeliness, completeness, and data quality of IDSR data and provide timely feedback to states
- Collaborate with other data managers and laboratories to update and harmonizeIDSR data
- Triangulation, analysis and feedback of data collected using case-based andIDSR system for selected case-based data set
- Produce periodic (weekly, monthly and quarterly) analysis feedback from data to enhance decision making at relevant levels
- Conduct data management training to build the capacity of officers in technological innovations
- Support the monitoring and evaluation system, immunisation/Polio SIAs as well as overall Health Information Management System Strengthening efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Monitoring & Evaluation or data management related field with additional data management training
- At least 5 years’ experience in health related data management
- Experience in quality collection, analysis, dissemination, and use of health information for program planning and management
- Experience in database development
- Working knowledge of statistical application programs (EPI INFO, SPSS, STATA etc.) and mapping programs (ArcGIS, QGIS etc)
- Previous related work experience in the UN or other International Development Agencies
- Basic knowledge of ICT, programming, mobile and web – based data technology
- Ability to acquire sound knowledge of WHO rules, regulations and procedures. Demonstrated abilities for team-work.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different background
How to apply: Apply here.
Previously Featured Jobs
Applications are still ongoing for the following roles:
- Mobile VAS Software Developer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- iOS Mobile Developer at imaxinacion Technologies Ltd
- Software Engineer at Telvida International Systems Limited
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Getting funding is a crucial part of every business and your company can sink or soar depending on the investor(s) you choose to go with. Come learn how to make the get funding for your business and manage your finances this October. Register here.
Hello there! Did you know Techpoint works with some of the most innovative companies on the continent? Want to learn how we can work together with your brand/firm? Email Naomi at [email protected].