Below is a compiled list of some available tech job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Social Media Personnel at Miceu Technology
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Application deadline: March 5, 2018
- Content management
- Deliver creative contents (text, image and video)
- Management of online marketing channels
- HND/BSC from any reputable University
- 1-3 years working experience
- Strong of Social Media Platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Solid Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google analytics
- Basic graphics design skill
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected].
Front End Developer at RealSearch and Partners
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Application deadline: February 26, 2018.
- Design and Develop responsive, intuitive and appealing UI
- Design and Develop mobile apps using ionic framework technology
- Design, build and support web application
- Should possess the ability to develop logic, write codes, test, debug, document and install software in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field will be an added advantage
- Must be experienced in ionic framework (ionic 2) and cordova for mobile development and firebase
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON & XML
- Must be familiar with Version Control (Git)
- Experience using PHP frameworks, such as Laravel or Cake would be an advantage.
- Experience with Adobe photoshop or Corel draw will an added advantage
How to apply: Send CV to: [email protected].
Digital Marketer (Social & Paid Marketing Intern) at Hotels.ng
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: February 28, 2018.
- Brainstorming with a team of experts to help implement a broad level and scalable marketing strategy
- Curating travel content to be shared on social media
- Managing ad budget
- Running paid marketing campaigns across Google ad services, Retargeting ad services,
- Creating weekly reports on the core metrics of your campaign and benchmarking your reports against industry standards
- Investigating the 'why' behind the metrics of your report
- You consume a lot of content about digital marketing and follow a lot of marketing blogs
- You are familiar with majority of the lingua used in digital marketing
- You are curious to try new experiments based on data-backed evidence
- Have experience setting up a marketing service (email, analytics, social, seo, et al) for a company or yourself
- The ability to understand deeply, think critically, and ask relevant questions about every task
- Added advantage: You own an active personal blog/website, you write quite well, and can work well with spreadsheets
How to apply: Interested candidates should apply here.
Data Manager at World Bank, Nigeria
- Job type: Contract
- Location: Abuja
- Application deadline: February 28, 2018
- Ensure quality and timely IDSR data/information is shared with all stakeholders
- Support all states in the compilation of data for implementation of IDSR.
- Design and maintain all disease surveillance (Measles, NNT, YF, PBMS, ROTA) database for priority diseases
- Produce regular analysis feedback on Accelerated Disease Control (ADC) and New vaccine (PBMS and ROTA)
- Monitor Timeliness, completeness, and data quality of IDSR data and provide timely feedback to states
- Collaborate with other data managers and laboratories to update and harmonizeIDSR data
- Triangulation, analysis and feedback of data collected using case-based andIDSR system for selected case-based data set
- Produce periodic (weekly, monthly and quarterly) analysis feedback from data to enhance decision making at relevant levels
- Conduct data management training to build the capacity of officers in technological innovations
- Support the monitoring and evaluation system, immunisation/Polio SIAs as well as overall Health Information Management System Strengthening efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Monitoring & Evaluation or data management related field with additional data management training
- At least 5 years’ experience in health related data management
- Experience in quality collection, analysis, dissemination, and use of health information for program planning and management
- Experience in database development
- Working knowledge of statistical application programs (EPI INFO, SPSS, STATA etc.) and mapping programs (ArcGIS, QGIS etc)
- Previous related work experience in the UN or other International Development Agencies
- Basic knowledge of ICT, programming, mobile and web - based data technology
- Ability to acquire sound knowledge of WHO rules, regulations and procedures. Demonstrated abilities for team-work.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different background
How to apply: Apply here.
Previously Featured Jobs
Applications are still ongoing for the following roles:
- Mobile VAS Software Developer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- iOS Mobile Developer at imaxinacion Technologies Ltd
- Software Engineer at Telvida International Systems Limited
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form