Looking for a new job? Discover interesting job openings this week and apply for roles you are interested in.
Animator at Learnnova
Job type: Full Time
Application deadline: 12/15/2917
Learnnova is looking for an animator with content development skills in:
- After Effects
- Cinema 4D
Interested applicants should attach a copy of their CV and link to previous jobs. Send applications to [email protected] and DM @moglanrewaju
Data Services Analysts at Asoko Insights
Locations: Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files, and forms
- Extensive online research on companies
- Create company’s profile on the database with relevant data points
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Verify data and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information for incomplete profiles
- Update company’s data to reflect latest available information
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Check completed work for accuracy
Conduct primary research via phone
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
Maintain own office equipment and stationery supplies
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant course
- Formal computer training an advantage
- English language writing and speaking proficiency
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office, Excel, and Google Docs
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
For more details about this role and to apply, click here. Also look out for other vacancies at Asoko Insights.
Head-Technology Services at The Nigerian Stock Exchange
Application deadline: December 4, 2017
- Drive the formulation of the technology strategy. Lead its execution, working in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Build, retain and motivate a best in class technology team across all the main technology disciplines and oversee associated changes
- Ensure the Exchange operates a high availability, robust and high permanent technology infrastructure and services, visible to both internal and external stakeholders
- Establish technical standards that will ensure a highly available and secure technology environment. Ensure adherence to the standards
- Work with external stakeholders to establish appropriate industry-wide standards to leverage STP initiatives Develop processes to ensure that agreed SLAs are met
- Manage and deliver the technology services in line with global best practices for infrastructure (ITIL) and applications (SDLC)
- Be accountable for the delivery of all technology services (BAU) and outcomes for all technology changes run by the Market Operations and Technology division
- Provide E2E technology integration from clients to brokers, trading, clearing, settlements, and clearing, including risk surveillance
- Hands-on current and deep expertise in at least two technical disciplines (networks, OS, software development, hardware, technology quality assurance, telecoms)
- Data Centre Management and Support
- Strong knowledge of information security principles and application Strong governance exposure
- Experience within Exchanges/Financial Services sector will be a distinct advantage Market data services experience will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 15 years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme delivery experience
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics will be a distinct advantage.
Interested in this role? Find out more details and apply here.
Graphic Designer at Lotus Beta Analytics
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Application deadline: November 30, 2017
- Ability to combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and layout of a website.
- Ability to use computer software to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Use digital illustration, photo-editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations that help deliver the desired message
- Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use
- Present design concepts to clients or art directors
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Educational qualification: ND / HND
Apply for this job vacancy here if you are interested.
Software developer at Ensure Insurance
Job type: Full-time
- Develop and maintain both proprietary and open-source softwareScripting both software and systems functions, and assisting in the automation of tasks
- Create and maintain the in-house developed code-base that makes up the Ensure application stack
- Manage prototype applications and features, including user requirement gathering, project planning and coordination with the wider development team or client
- Test new software, including creating test plans, writing automated test cases and templates, fault finding, and suitability assessment
- Identify areas of improvement throughout the business and undertake PoCs, including cost proposals, technical specification documentation, operational documentation, user guides, etc.
- A university degree
- 6 years or more work experience in developing and maintaining Salesforce CRM including
- APEX-code and the Force platform on SQL
- Ability to implement authenticated APIs and endpoints
- Ability to design intuitive and responsive User Interface
- Ability to develop mobile application using Xamarin, Apache Cordora, Ionic, Phone Gap
- Ability to use client-side frameworks like Bootstrap JS, Angular JS, Node JS etc.
- SQL and relational databases – including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle database, MySQL (including clusters)
- Ability to work in a development team
- Proficiency in the use of business tools such as Microsoft packages(MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Find out more details about this role and apply here.
Previously Featured Jobs
- Technical Co-Founders at DoLessons
- Vacancies at Imaxinacion Technologies Limited
- Offline Acquisition Officers at TrackAmechanic
- Information Technology(IT) Project Assistant at Bincom ICT Solutions
- Mobile App Trainee Developer at Bincom ICT Solutions
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Want more stories like this? Subscribe to the Techpoint Africa Newsletter.
New Report: Nigerian startups raised a combined $38.01m in Q3 2019, just 7% higher than Q3 2018. Download the report.
Attend Techpoint Startup School, a 5-day intensive training for budding African tech founders and CEOs. Classes start 2nd of December. Enrol now.
Writer. Interested in EdTech and tech careers