Looking for a new job? Discover interesting job openings this week and apply for roles you are interested in.
Animator at Learnnova
Job type: Full Time
Application deadline: 12/15/2917
Learnnova is looking for an animator with content development skills in:
- After Effects
- Cinema 4D
Interested applicants should attach a copy of their CV and link to previous jobs. Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and DM @moglanrewaju
Data Services Analysts at Asoko Insights
Locations: Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files, and forms
- Extensive online research on companies
- Create company’s profile on the database with relevant data points
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Verify data and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information for incomplete profiles
- Update company’s data to reflect latest available information
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Check completed work for accuracy
Conduct primary research via phone
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
Maintain own office equipment and stationery supplies
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant course
- Formal computer training an advantage
- English language writing and speaking proficiency
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office, Excel, and Google Docs
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
For more details about this role and to apply, click here. Also look out for other vacancies at Asoko Insights.
Head-Technology Services at The Nigerian Stock Exchange
Application deadline: December 4, 2017
- Drive the formulation of the technology strategy. Lead its execution, working in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Build, retain and motivate a best in class technology team across all the main technology disciplines and oversee associated changes
- Ensure the Exchange operates a high availability, robust and high permanent technology infrastructure and services, visible to both internal and external stakeholders
- Establish technical standards that will ensure a highly available and secure technology environment. Ensure adherence to the standards
- Work with external stakeholders to establish appropriate industry-wide standards to leverage STP initiatives Develop processes to ensure that agreed SLAs are met
- Manage and deliver the technology services in line with global best practices for infrastructure (ITIL) and applications (SDLC)
- Be accountable for the delivery of all technology services (BAU) and outcomes for all technology changes run by the Market Operations and Technology division
- Provide E2E technology integration from clients to brokers, trading, clearing, settlements, and clearing, including risk surveillance
- Hands-on current and deep expertise in at least two technical disciplines (networks, OS, software development, hardware, technology quality assurance, telecoms)
- Data Centre Management and Support
- Strong knowledge of information security principles and application Strong governance exposure
- Experience within Exchanges/Financial Services sector will be a distinct advantage Market data services experience will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 15 years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme delivery experience
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics will be a distinct advantage.
Interested in this role? Find out more details and apply here.
Graphic Designer at Lotus Beta Analytics
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Application deadline: November 30, 2017
- Ability to combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and layout of a website.
- Ability to use computer software to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Use digital illustration, photo-editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations that help deliver the desired message
- Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use
- Present design concepts to clients or art directors
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Educational qualification: ND / HND
Apply for this job vacancy here if you are interested.
Software developer at Ensure Insurance
Job type: Full-time
- Develop and maintain both proprietary and open-source softwareScripting both software and systems functions, and assisting in the automation of tasks
- Create and maintain the in-house developed code-base that makes up the Ensure application stack
- Manage prototype applications and features, including user requirement gathering, project planning and coordination with the wider development team or client
- Test new software, including creating test plans, writing automated test cases and templates, fault finding, and suitability assessment
- Identify areas of improvement throughout the business and undertake PoCs, including cost proposals, technical specification documentation, operational documentation, user guides, etc.
- A university degree
- 6 years or more work experience in developing and maintaining Salesforce CRM including
- APEX-code and the Force platform on SQL
- Ability to implement authenticated APIs and endpoints
- Ability to design intuitive and responsive User Interface
- Ability to develop mobile application using Xamarin, Apache Cordora, Ionic, Phone Gap
- Ability to use client-side frameworks like Bootstrap JS, Angular JS, Node JS etc.
- SQL and relational databases – including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle database, MySQL (including clusters)
- Ability to work in a development team
- Proficiency in the use of business tools such as Microsoft packages(MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Find out more details about this role and apply here.
Previously Featured Jobs
- Technical Co-Founders at DoLessons
- Vacancies at Imaxinacion Technologies Limited
- Offline Acquisition Officers at TrackAmechanic
- Information Technology(IT) Project Assistant at Bincom ICT Solutions
- Mobile App Trainee Developer at Bincom ICT Solutions
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Writer. Interested in EdTech and tech careers
Are you in tech and you are looking at getting a foreign remote job or you want to move abroad? Fill this form and you will get the BEST resources to help you get that high paying remote job as well as japa easily! WAGMI!