Are you job hunting? Discover some interesting job vacancies this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Commercial Partner Leader at Microsoft
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Partner Strategy: Lead the One Commercial partner engagement strategy across the Microsoft Build-With and Sell-With lifecycle.
- Team Leadership: Recruit, retain and manage a world-class high-performance team that drives growth while maintaining efficiency.
- Business Orchestration: Drive One Commercial Partner and One Microsoft orchestration across teams to secure partner commitment to Microsoft platform and services.
- 10+ years of experience in partner management, sales management, partner channel development, people management, business development, alliance management in the technology industry. 5 years of leadership experience.
- Extensive experience of managing people and virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Experience driving organizational transformation while delivering on short-term results.
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Bachelor degree required in Sales, Marketing or Business Operations –MBA desired
Interested in this role? Find out more details and apply here.
Internship positions at FirstBank Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
FirstBank is looking to fill the following vacancies;
- Web Designer Intern
- Community Manager/Social Media Intern
- Infographic and Graphic Designer Intern
- PHP Developer Intern
- Motion Graphic Designer/Video Animator Intern
- Content Writer – Intern
Search for any of these openings on the company’s career page for more details.
Cybersecurity Manager – Risk Assurance Services at PwC
Job type: Permanent
Application deadline: November 9, 2017
- Assessing and implementing security and risk standards including ISO 2700X, NIST, ITIL, COBIT
- Assessing, designing, managing, and reporting on enterprise security
- Conducting information security assessments using PwC Methodology and leading practice frameworks and common standards
- Conducting attack and penetration on infrastructure, networks, and web applications, and performing source code review
- Assisting clients in managing and transforming their information security programs
- Evaluating and analysing threat, vulnerability, impact, and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments
- Advising clients on the IT security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the systems
- Industry related certification required (e.g.CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIA)
- At least 4 years of professional experience in either a technical IT risk or an IT security role
- Bachelor’s and/or postgraduate degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related major
- Possession or willingness to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
Interested in this role? Find out more details on the company’s career page.
Senior PHP Developer at Jumia
Job type: Full Time
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Backend developers, DevOps, QA engineers, Product Owners) oriented to continuous delivery
- Work across the entire product life cycle: concept, design, development, deployment, testing, release, support
- Write module, well-organized code.
- Construct and verify (unit test) software components to meet design specifications
- Take ownership for your code to be qualitatively high and you will support your colleagues in code reviews.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Minimum 3 years experience in web development with Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP5 or other OOP language
- Proficient with MySQL or other leading RDBMS
- Experienced in web server-side and client-side technologies
- Working knowledge of MVC frameworks (Zend Framework, Yii, Symfony2 or similar)
- Clear understanding of the Internet Protocol Suite
- Experienced in Version Control technologies (GIT, SVN)
- Aware of performance and security topics on web development
Information Security Manager at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Job type: Experienced
Application deadline: November 1, 2017
- Monitor and advice on information security issues related to the systems and workflow to ensure the internal security controls are appropriate and operating as intended.
- Installing firewalls, data encryption, and other security measures
- Coordinate response to information security incidents
- Expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers’ methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches
- Conduct data classification assessment and security audits and manage remediation plans
- Responsible for preventing data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect a network
- Evaluate potential risks to The Exchange’s applications, network, and operating systems and introduce countermeasures to address those risks. Identify vulnerabilities and monitor remediation.
- Support IT Architecture Review process and evaluate associated security of the proposed architectures
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or any related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Information Security, desktop, server and/or network administration
- Relevant information security related certification (such as Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CompTIA Security+, Information Technology Infrastructure Library, etc.) is an added advantage
Find out more details and apply here if you are interested in this role.
Previously featured jobs
Applications are still ongoing for the following roles;
- Software Developers (Frontend, Backend, and Mobile App) at Shopp!ng
- UI/UX Designer at Shopp!ng
- Data Scientist at Standard Bank
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Attend Techpoint SME Clinic 2020 and stand a chance to win ₦100,000 (CFA 160,000) for your business. Register now for FREE.
Techpoint is hosting an awards ceremony to reward the most outstanding players in the Nigerian startup ecosystem (2015 – 2020). You can nominate your favourite startups now.
Want more stories like this? Subscribe to the Techpoint Africa Newsletter.
Writer. Interested in EdTech and tech careers