We bring you some of the interesting job vacancies available this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Customer Care Executive at Contec Global Infotech Ltd
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: 2-3 Years
Job type: Full-time
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Maintaining customers focus at all times and answering to customer’s inquiries using the standard guidelines
- Maintaining working cognition of each customer process for various market segments and communicating issues to team manager.
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Bachelor’s degree in any reputable institution
- 2-3 year working experience in any related field
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Customer service orientation
Interested in this role? Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Personnel Officer at Pukena.ng
Application deadline: November 27, 2017
- Recruit, develop and oversee the deployment of our verified service providers
- Recruit, develop and oversee welfare of other staff of the company
- Develop onboarding and recruitment systems upon which the company’s workforce system will be built.
- She attracts the best working personnel to Pukena
- Minimum of OND Certificate in a related discipline. A degree from a reputable tertiary institution would be an added advantage.
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communication and relationship skills
Pukena.ng is also recruiting for the following roles:
- Chief Marketing Officers, Lagos
- Chief Operating Officer
Project Manager at Contec Global Infotech Ltd
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: 3-5 years
Job type: Full-time
- Design and create the company’s project management best practices, including leading continuous improvement initiatives and providing leadership and guidance.
- Define project scope, deliverables, and budget based on technical requirement specs from stakeholders.
- Responsible for coordinating with all stakeholders for documentation, API’s, end to end integration etc.
- Be responsible for end-to-end successful project delivery from inception to go-live; including technology and business readiness deliverables and change management activities.
- Design, create and implement project processes with vendors and other stakeholders, including project charters and milestones, issue and risk management considerations and contingency roadblock plans.
- Create business workflows to reduce defects, improve customer satisfaction, manage end-user impact, reduce cost and increase project efficiency.
- Translate business objectives and needs to technical requirements from various stakeholders.
- Assist with the financial management and budgeting of projects, resource allocation, and procurement management.
- Define, create and maintain tools and processes for tracking project status, change requests, sign-offs, and approvals, and best practice knowledge repository.
- Have strong knowledge requirements about the working knowledge of CSM, payment, and banking industry standards, networking, and API protocols.
- Ensure timely coordination with the technical team, all stakeholders, partners for timely implementation of the project.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology or related experience in payment/Fintech or handling such projects.
- Sound technical acumen and/or previous experience in a techno-commercial/business role.
- Should have a good understanding of NIBSS integration, NIP, and other API’s.
- Project Management Institute, PMP Certification or equivalent is considered a strong asset
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management capacity including all aspects of project management processes, disciplines, and execution essential
To apply for this role, send CV to email@example.com
Technology & Customer Support Executive (Networks) at Airtel Nigeria
Application deadline: October 19, 2017
- Support Operational interface to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer issues are resolved within acceptable KPIs.
- Communicate all service-affecting failures in the system to the Commercial teams and follow through until resolved.
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) to MS for all Airtel subscribers’ complaint channel or communication.
- Ensure adherence to SLAs where necessary to ensure Airtel interests are not jeopardized at all times.
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 4-year work experience in Telecoms Industry
- Technical knowledge of Network Elements like Switching systems, RAN, MPBN, SIGTRAN, SIP, Transmission, IN and VAS.
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network elements
- Experience in different network vendor areas e.g Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, NSN etc.
Click here to apply if you are interested in this job opening.
Agent Acquisition Executives at Contec Global Infotech Ltd
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: 2-3 years
Job type: Full-time
- Advises customers by providing information on products
- Sales of business solutions and services to target markets/customer base.
- Grow the merchant and customer touch point network into the largest multi-channel network.
- Actively listen to customer requirements or challenges and provide a strategic fit to any of our products or solutions
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements.
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with the Area Business Plan.
- Working closely with the marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market
- Bachelor’s degree from any reputable University
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
Contec Global Infotech Ltd is also recruiting for the following roles:
- Deal Acquisition Executive
- Social Media Specialist
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Front Desk/ Admin Executive
iOS Mobile Developer at AppZone
Experience: 1-2 years
- Develop, implement, and support software products and solutions that integrates with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
- Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
- Bachelor’s degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
- Experience with development in Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with Web API, JSON, and REST.
- Experience with embedded databases like SQLite.
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
- Experience with continuous delivery tools like Jenkins and Team City
- Sound knowledge of Version Control, code reviews and ability to achieve rapid development.
Click here to apply for this role.
Previously featured jobs
Business Intern 2018 at Google
Head of Information Technology at APM Terminals
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Interested in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Software Development ethics, entrepreneurship? Sign up now for the Startup SouthWest incubation programme. Deadline: August 30.
Early-stage startup? Get exposure and a chance to win $10,000 at Techpoint Build West Africa. Register now or before October 31, 2018.