Look through our list of available tech job openings this week and apply for roles you find interesting as soon as you can.
Graphic Designer and Online Marketing Executive at Cresttoys
Job type: Internship
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Application deadline: August 22, 2017
- Create graphic designs that meet specific commercial or promotional needs as required
- Design custom posts and ads that build brand awareness and drive business leads
- Handle social media marketing/management as well as create visually-appealing posts that drive social media engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram
- Create advertising newsletters, banners and screens
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts
- Improve and innovate on how the website is presented for on and offline marketing activities
- Contribute new ideas on how content and advertisements can be improved
- Organize and participate in targeted exhibitions/events and follow-up on the contacts from the exhibitions/events"
- Young, creative and innovative enterprising individuals with experience and interest in graphic designs, online marketing and promotions
- Good background in graphic design with sound knowledge of Photoshop and Corel Draw
- Knowledge of blogging, social media tools and best practices in social media
- Good understanding of SEO principles and workings
- Proficient with the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
To apply for this role, email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
Digital & E-marketing Executive at Lastprice.ng
Job type: Remote
Application deadline: 8/18/2017
- Daily e-commerce and marketing social media marketing
- Customers Community/Forum building
- SEO and Content Marketing,
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Drive brand awareness and Traffic to site.
- KPI and metric analysis
Minimum B.sc degree in Marketing and Digital marketing training or experience.
Interested in this role? Send applications to [email protected]
Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer - Global Service Provider at Cisco
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Professional
- Develop consultative approach for a direct touch sales model
- Provide technical and sales support to customers
- Perform technical presentations and develop strong interlock within Cisco functions
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Support and address critical projects as well as critical situation and escalations, as needed
- Actively participate as a specialist on assigned virtual team and provides consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers.
- Fluent communications skills in English; second and third languages is advantageous
- Must be a team player as the role implies working efficiently with many parties: sales, customers, Cisco Business Units.
- Ability to articulate a value-added proposition of a solution in front of both technical and non-technical audience
- Demonstrated sales and consultative skills.
- Good balance between hands-on capabilities and theoretical technical knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge in several areas of specialization including; Service Provider Experience and Exposure, Core/Edge Routing & Switching, OSS and NMS
- Knowledge in Datacenter, SDN and virtualization technologies would be much valued
- Relevant Cisco Certification will be required – CCIE or equivalent certification an advantage.
- Typically, BSc/MSc studies from university in IT, programming or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening, negotiation and presentation
Find out more details and apply here if you are interested in this role.
Night time Content Writers at Hotels.ng
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job type: Temp Job
- Write well-tailored, original content daily and for different web platforms.
- Work in a team with other writers to develop content of impeccable quality
- Research several subject topics to obtain relevant and up to date information that will aid your creation of original content
- Revise and review your work in response to feedback
- Submit material due for publication in the required and expected format
- This role will best fit NYSC members.
- Must be creative with strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, and literary devices
- An ability to consistently write in clear, unambiguous and very simple English
- An ability to work fast and meet deadlines
- Basic word processing and image formatting skills
- You shall be required to work night shifts.
Interested in this role? Apply here
Head, E-Business IT at Standard Bank
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Application deadline: August 23, 2017
- Ensure alignment of IT strategy with short and long-term business goals.
- Manage and lead teams of technical staff, managing and supporting multi-systems, utilising technology that is optimized for the bank
- Manage and oversee project implementation within budget and set time frames
- Operation implementation & support of core banking, peripheral, electronic channels and specialized applications
- Technology enablement of users, branches, head office campuses, CCC, ATMs and other electronic delivery channels
- Minimise revenue leakage through automation of manual processes
- Satisfactory audit ratings.
- Manage direct reports on career development, training and other human resources related issues to ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer.
- University degree in IT or Computer science. IT professional certification/qualification required.
- Minimum of 12 years post qualification experience in Information Technology with at least 5 years’ experience in senior IT management functions
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of various IT systems and related configurations as applied within a specified business environment.
- Knowledge of Technical Analysis and ability to analyse the design and application of software on one or more platforms and provide recommendation for addressing errors to promote system enhancement
- Possess a deep and broad knowledge base in fundamental IT technical skill sets. Stays informed on emerging trends
Interested in this role? Seach for this vacancy on the company’s career page for more details and to apply.
Senior Software Engineer at Dream Mesh
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Experience with interfacing / hardware development would be an added advantage.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment (DevOps tools like SVN/GIT, TravisCI/Jenkins, Docker etc.)
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems
- Knowledge of Enterprise Information System Management
- Experience in Network optimization and network operations management
- Skill in at least 1 of the following programming languages; Python, Java, C, C++, C#, will be an added advantage.
Find out more details and apply for this role here. Also look out for other available tech openings in Dream Mesh.
Previously Featured Jobs
Software Developer at Prevalent Systems Nigeria Limited
Application Administrator at AB Microfinance Bank
Senior Network Administrator at AB Microfinance Bank
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Techpoint is conducting a survey of tech worker salary satisfaction in Nigeria. Please take just three minutes to fill this anonymous form. Thank you.