Discover some interesting job openings this week and follow the instruction specified for each role to apply.
Full Stack Developer at Fresible
Job type: Contract
Location: Ogunlana Drive, Surulere
Application deadline: July 30, 2017
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Very Proficient with MVC frameworks especially PHP Laravel
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Must have worked on at least 2 web applications
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
To apply for this job, send CV with sample websites developed to [email protected]
Web Technologist/ Digital Marketer at Mega Star Naija
Job type: Contract
Location: Port Harcourt and Lagos
Application deadline: August 31, 2017
Develop and host a fully functional website tailored for a Talent hunt.
Interested in this role, send applications to [email protected]
Nigeria Country Manager at Branch
Job type: Full-time
Branch is looking for an exceptional leader with an entrepreneurial mindset to build Branch West Africa from the ground up starting in Lagos. Specific responsibilities include;
- Set and track progress against goals for Branch’s Nigerian portfolio
- Lead initiatives across various business functions including marketing, loan processing, servicing, finance, customer service, legal etc.
- Support recruiting, hiring, training and development of local Branch team
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on new feature design and roll outs and resolution of difficult technical issues
- Coordinate and optimize online/offline marketing
- Explore local business development partnerships and fundraising opportunities
- 2-3 years of operations experience and/or MBA a plus
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, and 100% willing to get hands dirty
- Good communicator and highly collaborative
- Analytical - should have good excel skills, SQL skills a plus
- Excited about Branch’s mission
- Experience working for an international tech startup a big plus
- Nigerian Nationals preferred
Interested in this role? For more information and to apply, click here
Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant – Graduate at HP
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Support sales opportunities by providing technical guidance via email and telephone, from the HP office to HP customers, partners and Sales Representatives on printing products, solutions and services.
- Deliver technical and solution expertise in order to help HP customers and partners create solutions to win business and provide an excellent level of total customer experience (TCE).
- Engage other technical resources (Presales organization, EMEA regional and World Wide divisional resources, etc) where needed.
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months preferably in a technical/engineering field
- Current experience and knowledge of computer technologies, hardware, operating systems, software, networking technologies
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactivity and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in/or with Digital Media Entertainment/Oil and Gas Sector will be an asset
Find out more information and apply here if you are interested in this job opening.
Job openings at Andela
Andela is currently recruiting for the following roles;
- Lead IOS Engineer
- Onboarding Facilitator
- Product Designer
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Learning Facilitator
- Systems Architect
- UI/UX designer
- Success Operations Coordinator
- Marketing & Outreach Associate
- Technical Evangelist
Click here for details about these roles and information on how to apply.
Service Desk executive at e.Streams Network
Location: Victoria-Island, Lagos
- Act as a single point of contact for all user incidents, requests and general communication on services for e.Stream Strategic Account Services Support (Class D, & E customers).
- Restore ‘normal service operation’ as quickly as possible in the case of disruption & follow up till incident resolution life cycle.
- Improve user awareness of service issues and the use of e.Stream services.
- Manage user communication and escalating incidents and requests using defined procedures.
- Enhance customer relationships, meeting organizational & operational objectives.
- ITIL certified or have knowledge of ITIL. CCNA, CWNA
- Customer service, Soft skill, Service Management training and other relevant certificates applicable
- Strong knowledge of & any other monitoring tool that may be used by the organisation
- Experience in the use of software applications including; (Solarwind’s, Cacti, iMonitor, WinBox, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Air-control, CNS Server. etc
- Technical understanding of network infrastructure.
- Ability to drive initiatives with supervision.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Relationship & People Management
- Process Awareness & Implementation
- Service Desk Experience
Education & Work Experience
- BSc/HND, in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or any other relevant discipline
- At least 3-5 years of customer support experience, part of this working as a Service Desk /Team Leader role
Find out more details about this role and apply here
Previously Featured Jobs
Web Technologist/Digital Marketer at SwiftTalk
Graphic designer at Print Magic Limited
Product Manager at Rise Human and Education Development Networks Ltd/Gte
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Techpoint is conducting a survey of tech worker salary satisfaction in Nigeria. Please take just three minutes to fill this anonymous form. Thank you.