Check out this list of available tech job openings this week and apply for any position you are interested in.
Student/Intern at Oracle
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Student/Intern Hire
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and DBaaS
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
- 3 year Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a fresh graduate
- Fluent level of English
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
For more details about this role and to apply, click here to search for this vacancy on the company’s career page
Media Partner Services (Sub-Saharan Africa markets) at Facebook
Job type: Full-time
Facebook is seeking to grow its Partner Services team working with media partners in Africa across Entertainment, News, Sports and Social Good. The Media Partnerships team manages strategic relationships with key media partners and public figures across Entertainment, News and Sports for public content on Facebook.
- Support SPMs in engaging and account management of top strategic partners
- Conduct data and insights analysis for external partners
- Monitor industry trends and co-own strategy and goals with SPMs
- Leverage data to identify market and partner-level opportunities
- Specialize in relevant products – closely interacting with related global teams and be the key go-to person for their vertical
- Support team projects and events (e.g. educational workshops for partners)
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 2-3 years of experience in account management, operations and/or project management
- Understanding of the digital media markets
- Able to work both independently, and also as a team with relevant SPMs
- Experience working with data and drawing insights from data
- Ability to multi-task, working on different projects and with different partners simultaneously
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experience and expertise working across Sub-Saharan Africa
Interested in this role? Check out more information and apply here.
Software Engineer at Seedstars Nigeria
Location: Lagos (Nigeria)
Job type: Full-time
- Write software solutions which will change the way people perceive and use technology.
- Work in new generation mobile first application using the most recent methodologies and technologies: React, React Native, Python, Go.
- Quick learner – pick up new frameworks and technologies quickly
- Experienced web/mobile developer, strong understanding of Node.js , Python and ReactJS is a plus
- Up to date with latest HTML/CSS/AJAX/etc. – front-end stuff
- Comfortable with SQL databases
- Comfortable with Git
- Write unit test, but are not militant about things like testing frameworks and code coverage
Apply here, if you are interested in this vacancy
Technology Sales Representative at Oracle
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Builds and expands business partner revenue and self-sufficiency.
- Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives
- 12 years applicable experience including 9 years of sales experience
- Successful sales track record.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Interested in this role? Click here to search for this vacancy on the company’s career page
Solutions Architect at MainOne
- Provide technical and business consultative leadership throughout the technical life cycle of technical solutions.
- Develop and articulate solutions based on a customer’s strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer’s organization.
- Prepare the technical solutions architectural and implementation design documents for all MainOne Product offering ( IP/MPLS, IPLC, Wireless Networks, Data Centre Collocation & Disaster Recovery, Carrier Metro Ethernet and Voice)
- Work closely with the PMO to define project deliverables and schedules and help to identify and leverage resources in order to satisfy the technical needs and objectives of the implementation.
- Assess solutions for their commercial merits and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Communication Technology or E Engineering.
- Cisco CCNA/CCDA/CWNA/CCIP/CCNP/CCDP
- At least five (5) years industry experience
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a Solutions Architect role.
- Experience with Cisco equipment essential.
- In-depth level knowledge of networking technologies including but not limited to: TCP/IP (e.g. interpreting a packet trace file), WAN technologies,
- VPN(Layer 2 & 3) , QoS, firewalls, WLAN, routers, switches, DNS, Metro Ethernet, SDH, EoSDH, DWDM, VOIP and Data Centre Designs
- Experience in designing and deploying standardized Voip technologies; SIP and H.323
- In-Depth knowledge of Radio/Microwave and terrestrial transmission systems.
- Experience in telecom architecture.
- Experience relating business requirements to system and infrastructure components and designing the bill of materials for a project.
Find out more details about this role and apply here
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form.
Writer. Interested in EdTech and tech careers
Are you in tech and you are looking at getting a foreign remote job or you want to move abroad? Fill this form and you will get the BEST resources to help you get that high paying remote job as well as japa easily! WAGMI!