Looking for a new job? Check out some of the available job openings we have curated for you this week and apply for any role you find interesting.
Digital Marketing Manager at Kobo360
Location: Jibowu, Lagos
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing. Developing incentives for existing customers to foster loyalty
- Using incentives to increase referrals
- General strategy for hacking growth of the company
Candidates must be very skilled at the above job description.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you are interested in this job opening
Senior Software Developer at Klipboard Technologies
Job type: Full-time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Design and build stable web applications using PHP Identify, correct and fix bugs
- Assist in ensuring the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features on the platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable PHP codes. Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. -Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Advanced syntax of programming structure & object oriented designs. Inclination to follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control (Git), dependency management, etc
- Practical experience in modern software development workflow
- Experience with integrating payment APIs and other common Restful APIs
- A modern view on PHP development tools and methodologies (e.g. composer, phing, phpcs)
- Strong background in using a modern PHP framework (preferably Laravel)
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Science related field.
Interested in this role? Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web & Mobile Developer at Jostpay Limited
Job type: Full –time
- Developing of new websites, web-based and mobile applications
- Modifying and maintaining existing websites, web-based and mobile applications.
- Application vulnerability testing and security enhancement
- Application deployment
- Documentation, application prototyping, algorithm development
- Proficiency and experience in database administration; MySQL
- Proficiency and experience in the use of CMS and MVC frameworks; CodeIgniter, MongoDB, Node.js, Joomla, WordPress.
- Proficiency and experience in mobile development platforms like PhoneGap for Windows 8 OS, Android OS, iOS and Blackberry.
- Application and Network Security.
- Proficiency in ASP.NET will be an added advantage.
To apply for this role, send CV and Project Portfolio to email@example.com
Senior Software Engineer at Andela
Experience: 3 years+
- Work closely with Product Owner and Stakeholders to understand the business needs
- Deliver complex software solutions that meet those needs
- Share responsibility for strategically scaling Andela’s internal systems
- Promote and nurture good team practices such as TDD, code reviews, and pair programming
- Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendations, ideas and approaches
- Mentor entry-level developers willing to become world-class
- The ability to be located in Lagos, Nigeria or Nairobi, Kenya
- 3-5 years of software development experience
- Strong understanding of computer science principles
- Experience working in an agile environment (standups, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc)
- TDD and pair programming experience
- Experience or strong interest in microservices architectures and distributed systems
- Solid written and verbal communication
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
For more details about this role and to apply click here. Also, check out other available openings at Andela
Evaluation Manager (re:learn) at CcHUB
Experience: 3-5 years
- Identifying new methods to improve the quality of evaluation of re:learn’s in-school and out-of-school programmes.
- Designing and implementing formative and summative evaluation processes for existing and new programmes and content.
- Tracking impact and performance of interventions
- Documenting and preparing reports regularly to highlight key findings for use by unit and external stakeholders.
- Providing feedback to management and other stakeholders on key findings when necessary.
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure decisions are backed by data.
- Working on other duties as assigned by the Practice Lead.
- 3-5 years work experience (experience in a similar role is a plus).
- Independent thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Deep interest in STEM Education and working in the education sector.
- Self-motivated, ability to work under little supervision.
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form.
Writer. Interested in EdTech and tech careers