There are a number of tech job openings this week and we have made a list of some of them. Be sure to apply for any role you are interested as soon as you can
Business Manager at NowNow
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: 4 years+
Job type: Full-time
- Engage corporate partners with regional presence to accept mobile money as a means of payment in retail/ outlets
- Acquire new partners to increase transactional revenues and analyze partner needs to provide innovate solutions
- Develop programs that will educate customers on new and existing Bill Payment partners.
- Propose new service to enhance mobile money ecosystem to achieve target revenues.
- Coordinate with operations and technical teams to ensure timely integration/rollout of corporate partners.
- Ensure that results achieved exceed targets set on the budget for each revenue bucket.
- Achievement of the desired revenue from Business to Business transactions
- Grow Merchant Base to be the most preferred payment solution with width & depth of distribution.
- Grow Active Master Agent and Agent Base via tactical programmers linking Agents to Billers, Merchants and Bulk Pay Customers for seamless cash-in & cash-out transactions.
- Good Strategic thinking abilities, market research and information gathering.
- Ability to negotiate for business at C-level executives
- Personal initiative and ability to work independently, focus on priorities, monitor and evaluate progress and to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication and good presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain networks
- A high degree of integrity and the ability to deal with confidential information is required
Education and Work Experience
- A Bachelors in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Commerce or a related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in a financial institution and or telecommunications industry
Digital Marketing Expert at Hotels.ng
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- Plan and execute all text and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize ad performance and user experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Understanding of user funnels and conversion rate optimizations
- Understanding of A/B tests and multivariate experiments
- Understanding of web analytic tools like Google analytics
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, text and display advertising campaigns is a plus
- Knowledge of Adwords is an advantage
Interested in this role? Click here to apply
Technical Co-founder at PrepClass
PrepClass is looking for a smart youngster geared towards tech entrepreneurship. The ideal candidate should have a young and sharp mind and won’t mind owning a part of the herculean task of building the strongest education brand in Africa.
- Build/Manage 4 major products (2 web apps, 1 mobile app and 1 VAS app)
- Manage a team of over 7 remote developers
Web Developer at The FXYear Company Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Island
The FXYear Company Limited is currently looking for a web developer that can build and manage a website. Send applications to [email protected]
CSS, WordPress, PHP, Front end, Back end and UI
Agent Network Manager at NowNow
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Division: Mobile wallet
Experience: 5+ years
- Responsible for delivering on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network.
- Hands-on supervision of a 50+ person field sales and operational support team across various regions, ensuring teamwork and capability development and delivering on commercial targets defined for each period.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and management and should have produced meaningful sales revenues at a fast moving consumer goods company or similar products.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- A detailed understanding of the wholesale and retail distribution marketplace, including potential customers, partner suppliers, and competitors.
- Drive channel satisfaction improvement.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in sales within an FMCG or similar product with at least regional management experience.
- Must be able to develop and communicate competitive landscape analysis.
- Candidates Preferred from banking Sector, mobile money etc.
To apply for this role, send your resume to [email protected]
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form.