Some companies are hiring this week and we have curated a list of some tech job openings for you. Apply for any of these roles if you are interested.
Admin Business Analytics Specialist at ipNX
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Experience: 3+ years
Working in close partnership with internal business partners (including Finance and IT), participate in the design, delivery, and implementation of innovative and complex analysis providing rich data insights and improving business performance.
The role of the Admin Business Analytics Specialist is to coordinate, execute for a singular, clear and actionable strategy and oversight to the fleet, admin tech, help desk, front desk teams.
- Producing periodic in-depth analysis, reports & presentations
- Promoting a culture of data-driven decision making and pro-actively informing stakeholders on key trends and performance indicators
- Managing and developing the reporting database for clean, up to date and easily retrievable information.
- Helpdesk development and management
- Fleet management and supervision
- Financial analysis
- Preparation of statistical information
- Policy development & documentation
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum Second class lower/Upper Credit) from an accredited university or college; with relevant professional qualification
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Interested in this role? Click here to find out more information and apply.
Graduate Management Trainee Program (Programmers/Software Developers) at Terragon
Application deadline: 05-17-2017
A “Management Trainee” would work on various projects within the operating companies of the group. The assignments are generally highly analytical and dynamic with many of the projects carried out in teams.
Each individual will receive both coaching and supervision during the course of the programme. This way, you get to know not only about Terragon, its core fields of activity and people but also about yourself. The possibilities are endless.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit
- Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
- University degree in a reputable university ( Minimum second class upper)
- 0 – 2 years post – NYSC
- Maximum age of 22 years
- Must be able to work in a fast- paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Must be a strong communicator with the ability to connect with people at all level
- Must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Must be ambitious with a can-do attitude
- Should have poise and fitness
- Must be assertive
For more information about this role and to apply click here
IT Support Officer at DM Holdings
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Not specified
- Maintain all social media accounts of the company
- Work with database management software (SQL Server)
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bsc/B.Tech/B.Eng Computer science, Computer Engineering, Elect Electronics
- Must be a fast learner, familiar with MS office packages
- Male/Female between the age of 21-28 years
- Live around Ogba, Ikeja Axis
- Must have a strong background in social media
- Fair knowledge of computer hardware
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Salary is attractive
To apply for this job opening, send CV with the subject of the position you are applying for to [email protected]
IP Sales Engineer at Nokia
Experience: 5+ years
- Pre-sales engineering support for the IPD products and solutions.
- Engages with account teams and end customers to assess customer requirements, defines network architectures and solutions, contributes directly to tenders /customer proposals. Possess a strong combination of technical understanding and business skills while acting as IP advocate within the MEA Region.
- Undertakes analysis of customer and market requirements, translates such requirements internally and responds effectively to customers.
- Markets: Broadband aggregation via xDSL/ GPON, Carrier Ethernet, L2/L3 VPN services, IP Core routing, Security, Cloud and Datacenters, Mobile backhaul, 2G/3G/LTE Packet Core.
- Cisco CCIE, NOKIA SRC or equivalent qualified
- Detailed understanding of IP/MPLS technologies
- Proven experience in IP Pre- or Post Sales function with 5 years + Experience
- Proven record in customer focus
- Proven presentation skills
- Detailed knowledge of NOKIA IP portfolio
- Must be experienced in Cisco IOS & NOKIA SROS
- Experience with other router operating systems desirable
- Understanding of real customer networks
- Experience of influencing large multi-national project teams is considered highly desirable
Find out more details about this role and apply here
NYSC, Pre-Service & I.T Internship at ipNX
Location: All Branches
Experience: Little or no work experience
The ipNX internship program offers students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria the opportunity to gain work experience and providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers to the following category of applicants:
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (industrial trainee).
- Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, colleges of education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE)
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- CGPA ( 2.50 minimum)/BSC(2.2 minimum)/ HND(Upper Credit minimum).
- WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Junior Software Developer (J2EE) at Ikeja Electric
- Work in a team of software developers to carry out ongoing customization of the company’s integrated application system as well development of other web-based applications to support business processes and functions
- Deliver excellent code quality in a collaborative team environment, typically working in small development project groups
- Communicate as required with internal and external stakeholders within the company, to capture requirements and troubleshoot issues relating to development and support
- Liaise with other members of the software development team to collaborate on, and continuously improve the technical capabilities, processes and knowledge of the development team
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience building and integrating mobile applications with enterprise application systems
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Experience in MySQL or PostgreSQL and excellent knowledge of SQL, and optimization
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Possess a firm grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful API development and web security
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play, Spring and spark
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
Interested in this role? Find out more details and apply here
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form.