It is yet another week filled with tech job opportunities and we have put together a list of some of these vacancies for you. Check them out and apply if you are interested.
Data Analytics Consultant at Deloitte
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: 3-5 years
The ideal candidate must possess strong understanding and technical acumen needed to provide data analytics services.
- Collaborates with the team to create data analytics solutions to clients
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency in client environment
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Presents to team and clients on data analytics solutions
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to manage client’s service across various technology areas or functions.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for clients.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Qualification and Certifications
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics with a minimum of second class upper grade.
- A minimum of 5 credits in O'level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- Possession of CISA certification would be an added advantage
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills
- 3 to 5 years data analytics skills, synthesizing information across multiple platforms, systems, and organizations.
- Experience in researching and manipulating complex and large data sets (both distributed and non-distributed)
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python or R
- Experience working with database such as SQL Server or Oracle database
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau/Qlikview/Power BI
- Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting
- Experience with Hadoop will be an added advantage
- Possesses strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills
Interested in this role? Apply here
Head Information Technology – SIPML at Standard Bank
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
Closing Date: Apr 18 2017
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
To provide overall strategic guidance and direction for IT comprising of the following units ( Project management, E Business & Application support, Infrastructure, Testing, Security, Service support and IT Consulting). The alignment of IT investments with the strategic direction of the business to achieve business goals. Responsible for creating and maintaining an enabling and secure IT platforms for the smooth execution of business transaction for all staff and customers
- Manage project management team
- Manage E-Business & application support
- Manage IT operation
- IT planning and management
- Manage IT infrastructure team
- Oversee risk management & controls
- Oversee regulatory, audit & compliance
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First degree in computer science or any of the numerate field of study eg Mathematics, Physics, Economic, Engineering
- Masters or MBA
- Certifications in IT related fields eg Databases, Operating Systems, CISA, CISM, Prince 2
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience with at least 4 years spent in the Financial Sector and 4 years in top management position
Find out more information and apply for this position if you are interested
Job openings at Grainsfield consulting
The following openings are available in a startup technology consulting firm in Lagos.
- Senior Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Web Developer
- Graphics Designer
- Business Developer
To apply, send CV to [email protected] indicating the position(s) in the subject.
Technology/Database Administrator (Tech Support) at Sankore Investments
Work Experience: 2-3years
- Systems Administration
- General software support and administration
- Logging and resolving network issues
- Documentation of user guides and other resources
- Functional Testing for the software development team
- IT Policy implementation
- IT Asset and Vendor Management
- Data Reconciliation
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system
- Systems security and maintenance
- Compliance with database vendor license agreement
- Back-up and restore databases
- Database vendor management
- Database Reporting
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences or any related field.
- CCNA, CCNP, SQL Certification
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Good Knowledge of SQL Database Administration.
- Good formal documentation skills is highly desirable
- Demonstrate investigative and problem solving skills
- Thorough understanding and ability to use Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot Windows operating systems
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot Internet communication peripherals (modems, routers)
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks and security systems
- Understanding of LAN and WAN communication and configurations.
Apply for this job vacancy here
ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot
Job Location: Kaduna
Experience: 2 years
To plan, organize, and manage the overall company's IT infrastructure
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage the company's IT infrastructure to support the company's mission and core objectives.
- Align the IT infrastructure to support online request and customer purchase feedback.
- Define requirement for the improvement of infrastructural effectiveness.
- Lead installation, configuration and maintenance of multi-platform systems that guarantee the fulfilment of online request to specifications and on-time.
- Define and seek approval for the level of IT project infrastructure resources required to meet the organization's goals and prioritize and schedule major projects.
- Research and evaluate new IT infrastructure.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Applications support
- Infrastructure and hardware support/server Administration
- Network administration and support
- Database design and management
Education & Experience
- B.Sc/HND Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- CISCO & MSCE certified (Compulsory).
- A+ Core - Hardware Specialist.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in IT infrastructure Development and management.
Qualified for this role? Click here to apply.
Job openings at eHealth4everyone
User Experience Designer
eHealth4everyone is looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer who shares the company’s love for great design, has a love for research and data, a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business
eHealth4everyone is looking for a graphic designer to support our creative work through marketing designs, branding, storyboarding videos, developing graphics for animations and advocacy materials.
Web Development Intern
To apply for these roles and check out other available tech job openings at eHealth4everyone click here