Looking for a new job? We have put together a list of companies recruiting techies this week. Also look out for available non-techie positions in tech companies too.
Business Developer at iQube Labs
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- Come up with business development processes and implementation to drive business growth
- Get new projects and clients for the company
- Identify and lead on strategic growth areas for the company
- Technology and business adept
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Project Management skills and Attention to details
- Good writing skills
To apply for this role, send CV to [email protected] and state why you are interested in this position.
ASP.NET Senior Developer at Chopichop
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: 2 years
Job type: Remote
- Analyzing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output.
- Developing the web based software using computer programming languages such as VB.net, C# and MSSQL.
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the company.
- Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC guidelines to ensure an error free as well as optimum final product to the user.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application's compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms
- Proficient in ASP.NET, C# and MSSQL Server, Ajax
- Minimum of Bachelors degree
- 2 years experience
- Able to work with a dynamic and passionate team
- Knowledge of UI/UX is an added advantage
Click here to apply if you are interested in this role.
Communications Manager at CcHub
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Experience level: Experienced
Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere social innovation centre seeks an experienced Communications Manager to chart their narrative and share their incredible stories! As Communications Manager, you will craft both a vision for and execute on a strategic communication plan that is aligned with the growth of the business, our industry as a whole, company milestones, and product launches.
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage all corporate, product, and internal communications efforts for the company
- Collaborate to develop online content that engages our community and leads to measurable action. Strategize on best way to reach targets and enact plans
- Facilitate mechanisms for internal communications with entire team
- Develop a thoughtful media relations strategy in collaboration with leadership team
- Nurture and develop strong partnerships with media outlets /press and stakeholders in the tech ecosystem
- Content development for the business initiatives and management of all the CcHUB’s social media platforms
- Community engagement and program planning
- Craft the narrative and share the stories of our products, services, as well as our amazing team and culture
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
Qualification & skill requirements
- Relevant educational qualification and experience leading a company’s public relations or product communications initiatives internally and social media management experience
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features
- Demonstrated success crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
The position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s competence and ability to learn.
Data platform solution specialist at Microsoft
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: 5+ years
- You will be a solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers.
- You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed quarterly SQL Server and Azure data services revenue and usage/consumption targets in your assigned territory of accounts.
- You will position solutions that take advantage of our unique hybrid data platform to make their digital transformation.
- 5+ years’ experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers, particularly data platform technologies
- Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication needs, analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation.
- Understanding of Microsoft server products and/or complementing solutions. The position requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft's solutions and have a firm understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major Microsoft competitors.
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and platform competitor landscape
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
Interested in this job vacancy? Apply here
Front-End Software Developer at Sankore Investments
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Experience: 0-1 year
Upper salary range: Competitive
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages.
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Create CSS that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Front-end development
- Excellent HTML5, LESS and SASS experience
- Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
- Develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with JQuery and AJAX
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Excitement about emerging web technologies.
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience working with version control systems such as SVN
- Experience building sites to at least an AA standard
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practice is desirable
Check out more details about this role and apply here.
Mobile VAS Developer (iConcepts) at CcHub
Experience: 3+ years
- Design and develop VAS products especially on SMS, IVR, USSD platforms
- Configure and modify SMS and USSD Gateways and integrate with existing and new applications
- Integrate with telecoms charging gateways
- Work on Voice technologies: SIP, ISDN, SS7
- Develop Web applications
- System programming
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent: or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3+ years of relevant programming experience required.
- Expertise in C#,VB, ASP.NET (version 4.0 minimum)
- Very good knowledge and experience in PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL required.
- Experience in developing and managing Mobile VAS products is MUST
- Very good understanding of OOP
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in development and supporting SMS Gateway
- Thorough understanding of SMPP protocol
- Thorough understanding of IVR technologies and experience in developing IVR platforms using SIP
- Experience in USSD and other telecom technologies especially SDP (Service Delivery Platform)
- Expertise in integration with telecoms
- Knowledge and experience with Angular, jQuery, jQuery UI, and Bootstrap libraries.
- Familiarity with XML, XSD, JSON, REST
- Enterprise Software Development and Design Pattern experience required
Computer Systems Analyst (Java or C# programing) at Chopichop
Job Type: Remote
- Analyse business and IT data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyse user and business requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems using C# or Java and review computer system capabilities using above technologies.
Education & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Technology/Business /IT or related field with 6 (six) months cognate work experience or experience as an IT consultant, Business Analyst or Computer Systems Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Business/IT or related field plus 5 years of progressive work experience in related field will also be considered.
- Use C# or Java programming languages to review computer system capabilities.
- Ability to Travel to unanticipated client locations
Interested in this role? Apply here
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form.