Following the long wait, the Aso VillaDemo Day finals are finally close by, as the organisers have announced 30 startups who will pitch their ideas to the president on a date that will be communicated shortly
3. Congratulations to the 30 who will pitch their ideas to the President on a date that will be communicated shortly pic.twitter.com/Vf6lNl14bP
— Aso Villa Demo Day (@AsoVillaDemoDay) August 4, 2016
Without further Ado, I bring you the names of the startups.
- Chika Uwaeze – Talent base
- Obidipe Oluwaseun – Mocapro
- Tele Ogundipe – Egusi Soupe
- Amaka Osita – Fuel Voucher.com.ng
- Tolu Adeyanju – Red Bank
- Ifedayo Oladapo – Grit systems
- Nkem Okocha – Mama Noni Limited
- Ebuka Nwora – Etyres
- Dami Olokesusi – Shuttlers NG
- Amarachi Nwanamodo – Amagzy Global Ventures
- Oladimeji Sofowora, Wole Ralph, Laolu Ojeniyi – One Medical
- Mogbeyiteran Tosan – Blackswan
- Angela Adelaja – Fresh Direct
- Ahmed Sodiq – Micro Scale Embedded
- Dimgba Kalu – Projaro
- Abubakar Gabar and Abdul Samad Gorbin
- Emmanuel Okena – Tracology
- Lois Auta – Cedar’s seed
- Kamaludeed Sabiu – Seamless system’
- Peter Agada – Tiller Cyrus
- Desmond Okoye – Doctor’s office
- Uzuq Tim – Tembe.com.ng
- Alifa Nicholas – Ajaoku.com
- Roland Reagan and Edmond Adoku – Meditech
- Akinola Solomon Oluwasegun – Africa on the rise tech community
- Alison Ukonu – Recycle points
- Uche Ariolu – Foodstantly
- Benson Godwin – Tuteria
- Mina Ogbanga – Ascent GP
- Odior Yole – GO CV
The finalists have been asked to stay tuned to the Aso Villa Demo Day social media channels or possibly be contacted by phone calls and emails for further instruction.
Want more articles like this? Subscribe now to our newsletter for periodic updates on African startups, innovation and tech.
New Report: Nigerian startups raised $24.7 million in Q2 2019, 40% higher than Q1. Find out more in the latest quarterly edition of the Nigerian Startup Funding Report here.
Lead Venture Analyst at Techpoint. Eager to tell startup stories that offer Nigerians the much needed creative solutions to relate-able problems. Get in touch.