How to withdraw money from the ATM without your debit card

by | Apr 29, 2016

While exploring the underbellies of the internet, I discovered something that would blow your minds. Apparently, there is a new way in Nigeria to withdraw money from the ATM machine without your debit card being physically present.

It sounded like a big joke at first until I personally confirmed it. Interswitch, Nigeria’s largest payment processing company have launched Verve World, an app  that lets users do the magic I mentioned above.

In an easy step by step format, I am going to show you how to use Verve Paycode without any stress.

Step 1- Download App

Of course, you have to download the Verve World App on your device first of all. The file size is 3.65 MB and it is free to download here.

Step 2- Register

Registration is just a two-step process that is easier than pie. You can signup as a new user, add the details of your ATM card on to the Verve World App and proceed.

Or simply login with an existing Interswitch account. Most people would find this a lot easier than signing up afresh as card details would not be requested again. This was how I did mine.

After successful registration, you should get this notification and an accompanying email from the Verve International team with “Welcome to Verve eCash” in the subject line.

Step 3- Generate a Verve Paycode

After registration, there is a “PAYCODE” option in the drop-down menu of the Verve World App that lets you generate a Verve Paycode, click on it.

You would be given the option of generating a unique one-time code valid for 24 hours, which can be used to withdraw cash from an ATM machine without a card. The Verve Paycode can then be sent to a loved one or friend to withdraw a pre-set amount of money from most ATMs in the country.

You can also generate a POS PIN for payment at eateries and at the mall.

Verdict

The Verve World App can do a whole lot of other cool stuff. But honestly, Verve Paycode is still the feature that excites me the most. Cardless transactions that allows you shop and get without the hassles of lugging multiple cards all over the place.

There is an option to automatically recharge your mobile phone at the click of a button, but this Verve Paycode has got me all hyped.  I am still exploring the limits of the Verve Paycode, would keep you updated.

Meanwhile,  you can click here to download it and discover some awesome cardless transaction features for yourself. Also, let me know your personal experience in the comment section.

Victor Ekwealor
Victor Ekwealor

tech. media. startups. africa. vc | Twitter: @victor_ekwealor

Are you in tech and you are looking at getting a foreign remote job or you want to move abroad? Fill this form and you will get the BEST resources to help you get that high paying remote job as well as japa easily! WAGMI!

12 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Wizy
Wizy
5 years ago

Wow what a great post and educative for that matter. With this someone can easily withdraw without carrying atm card about. Thanks foe your work on this site bro
Commenting From WizyTechs.Com

MRS OMON
MRS OMON
Reply to  Wizy
5 years ago

I got my already programmed blank ATM card to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $45,000. Mrs Alison is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email on atmmachine581@gmail.com.,

Jimmy Newtron Andrés
Jimmy Newtron Andrés
Reply to  MRS OMON
Stanley Willson
Stanley Willson

Hey Guys!!! I got mine from Mr Stanley My blank ATM card can withdraw
€2,000 daily. I got it from him last week Wednesday and now I have €7,000
for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no
name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for a new house and
enough money for me and my 4 kids. I am really happy i ment Mr Stanley and
emailed him on (atmhacker131@gmail.com) because i met two people
before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am
happy now. Mr Stanley sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get
one from him now. he is giving it out to help people even if it is illegal
but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all
countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. contact him today via:
Phone Number (+13152903241) or email address via: (atmhacker131@gmail.com)

MRS OMON
MRS OMON
Reply to  Stanley Willson

Jeff Rudyaed
Jeff Rudyaed
5 years ago

i got my life back after many years of suffering, just a day of grace i found option that totally change my life financially. my house and my car was seized because of my debt and i was in the street living miserable life, when i found a friend who introduced me to ATM blank deal. and i applied for it after few days the card was sent to me. it just a surprise to me that today i’m rich with the benefit of the ATM blank card. i shared my experience to those who need financial help, reach the lord for help if you also want to be a rich person and live a good life. the lord email is attached to my post delordhacker@gmail.com or call him on, +2349075383142

sandy fletcher
sandy fletcher
5 years ago

We are in the business of making others rich within the shortest period of time. come get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $30,000.Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : benson.blankatmcard@gmail.com….

MRS OMON
MRS OMON

rickleethomas
rickleethomas
5 years ago

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS,PAY UP DEBTS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE… Now this goes out to all the people who are actually needing the money and not trying to scam people. I found a legit person who actually sells the cards. At first I was not going to inform people because I did not want to be caught up in the online hype about this card. But then I thought that there are people actually out there like me who needs help and needs additional money. I have ran into a few SCAMMERS myself, but did the research before I actually paid any money. So I do want to let you guys know, beware of the scammers who has a routine statement, the one who starts off there sentence with their “so-call” actual name and state they are from. Beware of the ones who say this is my true “testimony” and beware of the ones who ask about money right off the top. Those are the genuine scammers. The person that I worked with is all about business and will cut right to the chase. This person gave me the guaranteed that once i get the card my life will change my life and i paid to get this card that can withdrew $6,670 card which allowed me to pay all my bills, pay off my credit statement, buy my kids clothes, and much more. I am truly grateful this person responded to my ad and was true about everything that was promised. If you are really seeking financial help. Reply and I will give you the email and password that is requested for the conversation to start! I know this will help you Email Bestworldhacker111@gmail.com !!!they will also help you with this card thank you all

Kumar Mark
Kumar Mark

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS USING BLANK ATM CARDS

It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new programmed blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago.. It has really changed my life for good and now I can say i earn money well and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $5,000.(five thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal there is no risk of being caught, because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you.. For details on how to get your card today, email the hackers on: {kumarblankhacker@gmail.com} Tell your loved once too and start to live large that’s the simple testimony of how my life changed for good… Love you all the email address again is {kumarblankhacker@gmail.com}

………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS……….

You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $5,000, re-programmed and exit, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly done.

there are different varies of cards

The card that withdraws from $10 to $10,000
The card that withdraws from $10 to $20,000
The card that withdraws from $10 to $30,000
The card that withdraws from $10 to $50,000
The card that withdraws from $10 to $100,000

***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. To get the card email again at {kumarblankhacker@gmail.com}

credit union
credit union

Hello,
You are welcome to ATM machine hackers. ….
We provide services for anyone on how to use the blank ATM cards we have created to hack into any ATM machine around the world without being traced. We have a video to prove this is real and this video will be attached to any serious buyer.
Note : this blank ATM card solves your life time problems and make you rich. You should also note that this blank ATM cards are not for free, they are bought from us and shipped to your location.
We deal with serious people who want this Card.
Email address : Atmmchine111@gmail.com
Thanks.

Jimmy Newtron Andrés
Jimmy Newtron Andrés
5 years ago

Find hot girls live webcam https://infoelectrokey.wixsite.com/misitio