Business Insider in partnership with General Assembly is giving away a trip for two for the Lean Startup Conference 2015.
Here’s a chance to kick-start your own path to innovation on a global scale. Application is open till Wednesday, September 30th, and the conference is slated for November 16-18, 2015 in San Francisco.
It’s a meeting of some of the most successful minds in tech.
Applying give your a chance to win two VIP access which also include:
- Round-trip airfare and hotel accommodations in the heart of San Francisco
- All-access passes to the main conference and a day of hands-on workshops
- A chance to connect with VIPs and industry insiders at a super fan meet-up
- One-on-one mentoring over breakfast with Lean Startup mentors
- A gift pack including an early copy of Eric Ries’ upcoming book, The Startup Way
To apply, enter your email here after which you will give an elevator pitch and the benefits your startup stands to get for being part of the conference.
On January 27, 2021, Techpoint Africa will be hosting the brightest minds in decentralised finance/crypto at the Digital Currency Summit tagged “Building the money of the future” Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship.
Report: Millionaire West African startups” raised over $1.806 billion between 2010 and 2019, 97.9% of which went to Nigerian startups. Get a free overview and 50% purchase discount here.
Listen to Built in Africa, a podcast by Techpoint Africa