Young Business Leaders of Nigeria is an ambitious program established to reduce Nigeria’s unemployment rate by 1.5% by December 2016, and 25% by December 2020.
The Young Business Leaders of Nigeria is a network of "Young Business Leaders" established to evolve creative methods of solving the unemployment crisis in Nigeria. Currently, over forty million Nigerians of employable age are unemployed; the program intends on supporting these "Young Business Leaders" by providing business education, financial support and mentorship for them to build their ideas and employ a minimum of 4 people each before December 2016.
YBLN’s launch which is set to hold on Wednesday, 22nd of July at Muson center. His Excellency, Prof. Yemi Osibajo will be the special guest of honor at the event, and other notable Nigerian business leaders will be there as guest speakers, including:
- Aliko Dangote (Chairman, Dangote Group)
- Mrs. Doyin Odunfa (Founder/CEO, Digital Jewels)
- Mr. Segun Agbaje- MD/CEO, GTBank
- Mr. George Etomi- Founder/Managing Partner, George Etomi & Partner
- Mr. Uyi Akpata- Country Partner, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
Everyone is invited to the launch. You can register your interests here.