Between 2010 and 2019, West African startups raised over $1.8 billion with online retail startups accounting for over half of the amount.
The West African Startup Decade report highlights some of the key factors driving technology adoption in the West African region as well as a country overview of selected countries in the region.
Other key contents of the report include:
- A comprehensive analysis of the funding activities of Millionaire West African Startups (MWAS) focusing on industry type and accelerated vs non-accelerated startups, among others.
- Analysis of founders of MWAS by founder count, gender, education, experience, and origin, among others.
- Analysis and distribution of investors by country, as well as the type of industry they invest in and the form of investment they participated in.
- And a lot more
- Download this free comprehensive overview of the report.
- Buy the full report by using coupon code TECHPOINT for a 50% discount. The report is also available in Japanese and Mandarin. Same discount code applies.
- Do note that this offer is only valid for November 2020.
Reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions.