Identity management, also known as “ID management or identity and access management” is a framework of organisational processes where access to technological resources is given to authorised users only. As an access control system, its ultimate relevance is security, and for the purpose of achieving this, identity management should be adequately structured on blockchain
With blockchain technology, these users are effectively managed by simply making a person’s identity traceable and verifiable as well as enabling credibility amongst everyone in the network. Also, with improved security on digital identity, blockchain technology encrypts appropriate access to the right users.
Digital identity holding the data of large verified individuals should no longer be stored on a centralised server due to the threat of being hacked, attacked or lost. Instead, this database responsible for building trust should be on a decentralised server.
Similarly, HADES, a product developed by Africa BIoT labs in collaboration with Sankore, is a decentralised identity management system with many incomparable benefits.
To define Hades;
Hades is a one-stop product for identity management and verification database for African-based blockchain or decentralised projects that require trusted and updated KYC integration. This system is built using Near technology blockchain, it has a well-enhanced identity management infrastructure that will allow all decentralised applications for African markets to plugin and benefit from the complete database of registered users.
SIGNIFICANT FUNCTIONALITIES OF HADES
- Hades is a fashion meeting tech design enabling NFC and NFT combination for identity database management.
- Hades permits all decentralised applications for African markets to plugin and benefit from the complete database of registered users.
- Hades is a one-stop for identity management and verification database for African-based blockchain projects that require trusted and updated KYC integration.
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF HADES
- Records and tracks of sessions and transactions on each identity account are kept
- It is built with an incentive system that encourages trust and transparency while securing user’s data.
- It is a fully decentralised and self updating database
- Users can store all forms of identity on a simple and compact chip
With Hades, African-based project can have an updated identity management database for accurate KYC integration.