TradeFi is a mobile (and web) application that enables individuals to invest in financial instruments such as the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) Bonds and Treasury Bills directly from their phone, laptop or tablet.
TradeFi affords retail investors the opportunity of understanding how financial instruments work as well as enabling them to take advantage of the asset class to grow their wealth.
Leveraging on technology, Comercio Partners Asset Management, through TradeFi, provides investors the opportunity to exploit the benefits of investing in a variety of eligible investment options. Also, TradeFi educates the populace about financial management, investing and financial literacy guiding various investment decisions.
Investors have the free will to decide their investment horizon from a range of two weeks (14 days) to 20 years on the platform based on their investment goals.
Furthermore, TradeFi offers competitive returns higher than a savings or regular fixed deposit account on its structured products; with its wealth of knowledge as Asset managers, TradeFi offers discretionary portfolio management for investors looking to invest for less than a year with assets ranging from fixed deposits to Eurobonds in its portfolio.
Benefits of using TradeFi platform to Invest:
1. Safety; your investments are secured and warehoused by a reputable custodian
2. Returns; Competitive return on your investments higher than a savings account and regular fixed deposits.
3. Liquidity; which implies free entry and free exit and no penalties for liquidation of your investments.
4. Convenience; On a click of a button initiate and monitor your investments from wherever you are.
5. The operations of TradeFi is endorsed by the FMDQ Exchange.
How to get started on the app:
1. You can access TradeFi platform on your mobile devices through the play store app store. You can simply visit TradeFi for the web version (www.tradefi.ng)
2. Register on TradeFi by completing the short onboarding process.
3. Once your account is activated, simply fund your TradeFi wallet by transferring money to the dedicated account and choose amongst the investment opportunities that work for you at your convenience.
Currently, over 2,000 users have registered on the platform and are already benefiting from investing in fixed income securities. The sign-up, funding, investment and liquidation processes are very easy, and users can conveniently view their investment history, returns and portfolio on the go.
The minimum amount a customer can invest using the TradeFi app is
For Enquiries, Call 0809-TRADEFI (08098723334)
Follow us on socials;
Facebook – @Tradefi
Instagram – @tradefi_ng
Starting is as easy as 1..2…3! Sign up, fund your wallet and start investing!