The Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation opened calls for applications from non-profit organizations and social enterprises in Africa for its 2021 Grant Cycle to support sustainable high impact initiatives that provide innovative solutions to social, economic and environmental challenges in Africa.
Midnight, Monday, November 30, 2020.
ACT Foundation only considers projects/initiatives in the following areas:
- Health: Malaria, Cancer (Breast, Cervical and Prostate Cancer), Maternal and Child Health;
- Entrepreneurship: Vocational Education and Skills Acquisition; Financial Literacy and Inclusion;
- Environment: Waste Management, Water and Sanitation; and
- Leadership: Youth Leadership Development and Thought Leadership.
- Facilitating learning and growth across the social enterprise value chain as well as host communities;
- Promoting social impact initiatives through health, entrepreneurship, environment and leadership;
- Engaging stakeholders who proffer solutions to challenges associated with host communities across our focus areas;
- Creating a broad based partnership with other institutions or donor organizations aimed at building sustainable communities; and
- Enabling and supporting nonprofit organizations in the region to build capacity, thereby catalyzing socio economic development across all areas of interest.
To qualify for the 2021 Grant Cycle, applicants must:
- Be a Non-profit/Non-governmental organization registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is implementing;
- Have been registered for not less than two (2) years;
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of any proposed project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
- Implement the Program/Initiative in Nigeria or within Africa;
- Propose a project that is innovative and impact driven;
- Propose a program whose duration should be within a maximum of 12 months; and
- All proposed Project start dates should not be earlier than April 2021.
Applicants will not be considered for funding:
- If submitted by individuals;
- Any organization that is discovered to have mismanaged other grants or funds received in the past;
- Political parties, campaign groupings, institutions or their subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Organizations that advocate, promote, or espouse inhumane policies, illegal activities and/or terrorism.
LEAP Africa, Fate Foundation, Women in Management and Business and Public Service (WIMBIZ), Live Your Dreams Africa (LYDA), Nigerian Conservation Foundation, Postpartum Support Network, Westfield Development Initiative (WDI), Junior Chamber International (JCI) Nigeria, MamaMoni, Life Bank etc.
How to Apply:
Click on this link (https://bit.ly/actgrant2021) to apply.
Organisations who operate or execute initiatives across Africa.
For more information, reach us via any of the platforms listed belows:
LinkedIn: Aspire Coronation Trust FoundationWebsite: www.actrustfoundation.orgwww.zp-pdl.com http://www.otc-certified-store.com/brands-medicine-usa.html https://zp-pdl.com/apply-for-payday-loan-online.php http://www.otc-certified-store.com/neurological-disorders-medicine-usa.html https://zp-pdl.com/get-a-next-business-day-payday-loan.php займ на 1 деньонлайн займ на карту с плохой историейекапуста первый займ
New Built in Africa episode
Vesicash: Bespoke escrow service for online businesses