There are several gift card exchange platforms in Nigeria, but most, if not all of them operate solely via social media and instant messengers. However, mobile applications provide the easiest avenues for conducting any and every transaction over the internet these days.
As a result of this, and due to its commitment to provide excellent service to its customers, Cardtonic, one of the foremost and most reliable gift card exchange platforms in Nigeria, had launched a mobile application that will further ease the selling of gift cards online.
If you are a veteran gift card seller in Nigeria, then you will definitely have heard of Cardtonic. In fact, we are quite sure that you have patronized them on several occasions and have only good things to say about their service and dedication to ensuring their customers’ satisfaction.
If you are new, it is something you will eventually discover. Here is a quick introduction, just so you have an insight into what we are talking about:
Cardtonic is an online gift card exchange platform that has been operating since the year 2016. It is a pioneer gift card trading site that was established on the foremost principle that it will place its customers’ satisfaction above all else. This principle has guided its activities ever since and it is the reason why it is still one of the most preferred (if not the most preferred) site to sell gift cards in Nigeria today.
Cardtonic has, over the years, taken many steps to ensure that it lives up to its vision. For instance;
– Exchanging your gift card for naira will take you at most five (5) minutes to do. This is a feat that virtually no other gift card exchange platform in the country matches.
– It is a platform on which you can exchange any gift card for naira no matter what currency it is in. As long as it is a major currency, you can rest assured you will get your money’s worth on Cardtonic. This includes AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, and CAD.
– The Cardtonic platform does not discriminate as to the form of the card you are using such that you can exchange both electronic and physical gift cards. Few other online exchange gift card platforms do this.
– You can redeem a vast array of gift cards including Sephora, iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Walmart, Steam, Target, and many more.
– Amazingly good rates for your gift cards. Definitely one of the most competitive in the country.
Exchanging gift cards for money in Nigeria is a risky venture, which is why it is advisable to use a trusted, verified, and established platform like Cardtonic. They have been verified by several trustworthy media outlets including Punch, Legit, Gistmania, and Pulse.
How To Download Cardtonic App and Start Trading Gift Cards Easily
Download their app on your smartphone today and start redeeming your gift cards for the best rates possible from the comfort of your phone and in the easiest way possible.
For support, call/Whatsapp 07060502770 or check out their FAQ page.
Attend Techpoint SME Clinic 2020 and stand a chance to win ₦100,000 (CFA 160,000) for your business. Register now for FREE.
Techpoint is hosting an awards ceremony to reward the most outstanding players in the Nigerian startup ecosystem (2015 – 2020). You can nominate your favourite startups now.
Want more stories like this? Subscribe to the Techpoint Africa Newsletter.