Techpoint Build is the largest conference and exhibition that connects the startup and SME community with all industries.
In January, we hosted the first edition of Techpoint Build and it was a success. The impact it had on businesses has propelled us to take it to a whole new level.
Next January, Techpoint Build 2019 (West Africa edition) will bring together people from different cities across Nigeria and other neighbouring countries. Techpoint Build 2019 will be a great opportunity to learn which direction the ICT industry in West Africa is going.
Exhibitors in retail, telecoms, hardware, software, e-commerce are expected to be at Techpoint Build 2019. Techpoint Build will hold on 26th January, 2019.
Why should I Exhibit?
We are considered as a tech leader in West Africa. If you see yourself as a leader in tech, and you have a great product to share, Techpoint Build West Africa is the right place to be.
Techpoint Build West Africa has a highly influential audience with high purchasing power. Exhibiting at the event is a wonderful way to tell your customers and the industry that your company is serious, reliable, and large enough to afford its own presence at leading events.
If you are looking to generate several business opportunities and a strong network, you need to be at Techpoint Build West Africa.
Techpoint Build West Africa is a backbone for startups in Africa. It gives you unlimited access to the potential customer. We tailor your involvement to ensure a clear and measurable ROI.
Gold Exhibition (₦ 500,000)
- 4 by 4 square-metres booth space at an eyeball position in the exhibition area.
- Large logo on the Techpoint website linking to your company website.
- Logo on media wall and other display banners.
Silver Exhibition (₦ 300,000)
- 2 by 2 square-metres booth space at a premium position in the exhibition area.
- Large logo on the Techpoint website linking to your company website as exhibitors.
Bronze Exhibition (₦ 100,000)
- Shared booth space at a position in the exhibition area.