Are you a tech startup, freelancer or creative entrepreneur? Join Aiivon Innovation Hub, a vibrant community and access the key services and support necessary for your growth and development through our programs and network.
All community members get the following benefits:
- Access to funds
- Free fully serviced workspaces
- Unlimited WiFi access with extended free usage in over 25 other places in Abuja
- Business development support
- Legal support
- Access to training, networking events and capacity building programs
- Skill validation and project outsourcing based on validated skill
- Open incubation and acceleration program access
Membership is ₦100k per year with a 10% discount on all accepted registrations on or before June 29th, 2018. Membership is open until the available spaces are filled.
For more information:
Visit their website: hub.aiivon.com
Email : [email protected]
Call Ama on: 234 902 369 9358
On January 27, 2021, Techpoint Africa will be hosting the brightest minds in decentralised finance/crypto at the Digital Currency Summit tagged “Building the money of the future” Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship.
Report: Millionaire West African startups” raised over $1.806 billion between 2010 and 2019, 97.9% of which went to Nigerian startups. Get a free overview and 50% purchase discount here.
Listen to Built in Africa, a podcast by Techpoint Africa