I-invest is a first of its kind mobile app that allows users buy treasury bills via their mobile phones. Developed by Parthian Partners, a pan-african inter-brokerage services firm, in partnership with Sterling Bank Plc, I-Invest is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
I-Invest’s unique selling proposition is simple – it give its users a platform to make safe and secure investments anywhere, anytime. I-invest comes with a wide range of features for Investors on-the-go.
- Simple registration: All you need is your Bank Verification Number and a valid phone number to register via your smartphone.
- User-Friendly Interface: The app’s interface is very intuitive and easy to navigate. In a matter of seconds you’ll get the hang of it.
- Time-saving benefits: You don’t have to spend any time at the bank, hunting down an account officer or broker for service.
- Easy withdrawals: Simply input your bank details in the app, the amount to withdraw, and confirm your transaction to withdraw money.
- Convenience and quick access: No matter who you bank with, you can gain easy access to available offerings with i-invest.
- 24/7 customer support: A support team is always on standby to resolve any issues.
- Quick top-up: Funding the account is as easy as topping up with a debit card, via the mobile banking platform or at a bank branch.
Jan. 25: New Built in Africa episode – Selar: End-to-end eCommerce platform for Africa’s passion economy
On March 25, 2021, Techpoint Africa will be hosting the brightest minds in decentralised finance/crypto at the Digital Currency Summit tagged “Building the money of the future” Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship. Location: Fourpoint by Sheraton, V.I. Lagos.