I-invest is a first of its kind mobile app that allows users buy treasury bills via their mobile phones. Developed by Parthian Partners, a pan-african inter-brokerage services firm, in partnership with Sterling Bank Plc, I-Invest is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
I-Invest’s unique selling proposition is simple – it give its users a platform to make safe and secure investments anywhere, anytime. I-invest comes with a wide range of features for Investors on-the-go.
- Simple registration: All you need is your Bank Verification Number and a valid phone number to register via your smartphone.
- User-Friendly Interface: The app’s interface is very intuitive and easy to navigate. In a matter of seconds you’ll get the hang of it.
- Time-saving benefits: You don’t have to spend any time at the bank, hunting down an account officer or broker for service.
- Easy withdrawals: Simply input your bank details in the app, the amount to withdraw, and confirm your transaction to withdraw money.
- Convenience and quick access: No matter who you bank with, you can gain easy access to available offerings with i-invest.
- 24/7 customer support: A support team is always on standby to resolve any issues.
- Quick top-up: Funding the account is as easy as topping up with a debit card, via the mobile banking platform or at a bank branch.
NEW REPORT: Nigerian startups raised $28.35m in Q2 2020; only about 4.5% of that came from local investors. Find out more in the full report.
Introducing the Built in Africa podcast, which spotlights African startups, innovators and everything that makes them tick. Listen and subscribe here.
Techpoint Build 2020 is holding virtually in August. Register free now to attend.