Below is a compiled list of some available tech job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Senior Java Engineer at Vanhack Technologies Inc
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Application deadline: March 31, 2018
- Advance the innovation and improvements of existing technology in the company
- Pave future of industry-leading tools and redefine what it means to stay ahead of game
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in AWS, cloud computing, IntelliJ, J2ee, Java, JSON, NoSQL, object-oriented analysis and design and SGL
- Willingness to locate to join the team in Canada and Europe
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates can apply here.
Digital Marketer/Social Media Associate
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: No specific
- Grow organic social media reach and online audience engagement in Nigeria
- Implement and translate marketing and PR strategies to social media
- Create and contribute to social media strategy and content development plans
- Conceptualise, brainstorming and creating engaging, informative, relevant and viral-worthy content across social media handles and blogs
- Contribute to content and script development for social media videos and product reviews
- Post on social media channels
- Interact with the company’s online community
- B.Sc in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any other social science degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role
Copy-writing experience a plus
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the eCommerce Industry
- Passion for social media and ability to research and keep up with evolutions
How to apply: Read more and apply for the job here.
Information, Communication and Technology Officer at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Job type: 12-month contract
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: March 10, 2018.
- Adheres to and support the implementation of NRC ICT policies and procedures, handbooks and guidelines.
- Visit NRC field offices to provide support for internet setup in new bases according to ICT-HO Standards.
- Submit visit report as per NRC standards highlighting the key technical recommendations for future and keep the track.
- Provide IT support to all NRC offices in Nigeria this includes country, area and field offices
- Ensure ICT equipment’s, hardware, software and other resources are timely made available and well maintained
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action & procedures, monitor and facilitate repairs.
- Sets up and configures general hardware, peripherals and accounts assigning security level
- Continually reviewing and actively managing the website and online assets
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience from working as ICT Assistant/ICT Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context preferably with similar organization like NRC
- Documented experience in related to network management and cloud networking
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian context (internet services, Networks, software/hardware authentication)
Office organization skills,
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English, Hausa is an asset
How to apply: Read more about the job and apply here.
Previously Featured Jobs
Application is still ongoing for this role:
- Digital Marketing/Business Development Officer at Astrum Energy Solutions
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Jan. 18: Bonus Built in Africa episode: Town Hall meeting with Peter Salovey, President of Yale University
On March 25, 2021, Techpoint Africa will be hosting the brightest minds in decentralised finance/crypto at the Digital Currency Summit tagged “Building the money of the future” Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship. Location: Fourpoint by Sheraton, V.I. Lagos
Report: Millionaire West African startups” raised over $1.806 billion between 2010 and 2019, 97.9% of which went to Nigerian startups. Get a free overview and 50% purchase discount here.