Below is a compiled list of some available tech job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Senior Java Engineer at Vanhack Technologies Inc
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Application deadline: March 31, 2018
- Advance the innovation and improvements of existing technology in the company
- Pave future of industry-leading tools and redefine what it means to stay ahead of game
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in AWS, cloud computing, IntelliJ, J2ee, Java, JSON, NoSQL, object-oriented analysis and design and SGL
- Willingness to locate to join the team in Canada and Europe
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates can apply here.
Digital Marketer/Social Media Associate
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: No specific
- Grow organic social media reach and online audience engagement in Nigeria
- Implement and translate marketing and PR strategies to social media
- Create and contribute to social media strategy and content development plans
- Conceptualise, brainstorming and creating engaging, informative, relevant and viral-worthy content across social media handles and blogs
- Contribute to content and script development for social media videos and product reviews
- Post on social media channels
- Interact with the company’s online community
- B.Sc in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any other social science degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role
Copy-writing experience a plus
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the eCommerce Industry
- Passion for social media and ability to research and keep up with evolutions
How to apply: Read more and apply for the job here.
Information, Communication and Technology Officer at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Job type: 12-month contract
- Location: Lagos
- Application deadline: March 10, 2018.
- Adheres to and support the implementation of NRC ICT policies and procedures, handbooks and guidelines.
- Visit NRC field offices to provide support for internet setup in new bases according to ICT-HO Standards.
- Submit visit report as per NRC standards highlighting the key technical recommendations for future and keep the track.
- Provide IT support to all NRC offices in Nigeria this includes country, area and field offices
- Ensure ICT equipment’s, hardware, software and other resources are timely made available and well maintained
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action & procedures, monitor and facilitate repairs.
- Sets up and configures general hardware, peripherals and accounts assigning security level
- Continually reviewing and actively managing the website and online assets
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience from working as ICT Assistant/ICT Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context preferably with similar organization like NRC
- Documented experience in related to network management and cloud networking
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian context (internet services, Networks, software/hardware authentication)
Office organization skills,
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English, Hausa is an asset
How to apply: Read more about the job and apply here.
Previously Featured Jobs
Application is still ongoing for this role:
- Digital Marketing/Business Development Officer at Astrum Energy Solutions
Looking to fill any vacancy in your company/organisation? Tell us about it by filling this form
Have a digital technology solution for health, cyber-crime, Oil and Gas? Join the 2020 Nigeria Oil and Gas Hackathon. Submit your innovation at www.nogtech.ng.
Techpoint Build 2020 is holding virtually in August. Register free now to attend.
Nigerian startups raised $55.4m in Q1 2020; over 99% of which came from foreign sources. Find out more when you download the full report.