ALAT, which is powered by WEMA, offers customers a fully digital banking experience. So, all that is required to open and run an ALAT bank account is an internet-connected device.They recently launched ALAT 2.0, which has exciting new features.
On this edition of Techpoint AMA Live Sessions, you will have the opportunity to ask them just about anything around digital banking and how their solution is changing the landscape.
Join me for an interesting live video chat with Philip and Nnamdi on Thursday, November 2, 2017, at 2 PM via Facebook Live video.
How to join in
- Like our Facebook page.
- Go to your Facebook settings (from app or web)
- Find your way down to Notifications
- Click On Facebook
- Scroll down toLive Videos and ensure it is On.
- Facebook will notify you when we start the live broadcast.
- Alternatively, you can save the date to your Google Calendar or subscribe to our website push notification (the red bell at the bottom-right of this page.
You can also send in your questions ahead of the live recording either via the comments section below or our Twitter page.
On January 27, 2021, Techpoint Africa will be hosting the brightest minds in decentralised finance/crypto at the Digital Currency Summit tagged “Building the money of the future” Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship.
Report: Millionaire West African startups” raised over $1.806 billion between 2010 and 2019, 97.9% of which went to Nigerian startups. Get a free overview and 50% purchase discount here.
Listen to Built in Africa, a podcast by Techpoint Africa
Co-founder & Publisher of Techpoint.africa. Interested in: Technology | Media | Startup | Education | Africa. Get in touch.