Are you interested in a Postgraduate Degree that will power your career? Are you interested in a programme that offers you scholarships and a flexible payment plan (3 months installment plans) ?
Would you like to split fee –pay fees in 2 years and also get a 3 Months’ Work Placements during your course of study ?
Then get in here whether you have a first class, second class, 3rd class, a pass or an HND degree, you can study abroad at the Northumbria University, London Campus for a postgraduate degree in any of the courses below.
- MSc Cyber Security with Advanced Practice
- MSc Computing with Information Technology with Advanced Practice
- MSc Project Management with Advanced Practice
- MSc Digital Marketing with Advanced Practice
- MSc Design Management
- MSc Business with International Management with Advanced Practice
- MSc Business with Human Resource Management with Advanced PracticeEntry Requirement: 2:2 (Pre -masters available to students with 3rd class & pass degrees)
SELT Requirement: – WAEC with C grades
FEES: – £17,000 for 2 year masters – £8500 per year (scholarships up to £5000)
£14,000 for 1 year masters (Scholarship up to £4000)
Automatic scholarships: 1ST Class: £2500 , 2:1: £2000
Click this link to apply now
On January 27, 2021, Techpoint Africa will be hosting the brightest minds in decentralised finance/crypto at the Digital Currency Summit tagged “Building the money of the future” Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship.
Report: Millionaire West African startups” raised over $1.806 billion between 2010 and 2019, 97.9% of which went to Nigerian startups. Get a free overview and 50% purchase discount here.
Listen to Built in Africa, a podcast by Techpoint Africa