As we promised, Techpoint Inspired is finally here.
Members of the production team were up all night to preparing the venue
View this post on InstagramAdvertisement
The stage in finally set; we’re ready to host you
Please reach Nifemi on 0904580881 for venue directions and other enquiries.
Download the event brochure and schedule here.
7am – 9am: Registration & Accreditation
9am – 9:05am: National Anthem
9:15am – 9:20am: Welcome Address by Adewale Yusuf, CEO Techpoint.ng:
9:25am – 10:45am: What it takes to build a business from scratch | Panel session moderated by Victor Ekwealor
- Seun Onigbinde — Lead Partner, BudgIT
- Abiola Olaniran — Founder, Gamsole
- Sheriff Shittu — Co-Founder, CEO at Switch Innovation Express
- Udoku Uju — Founder, TheLadyPainter.ng
10:45am – 11: 15am: The role of religion in entrepreneurship | One-one-one session moderated by Chioma Enwereji
- Pastor Godman Akinlabi — Lead Pastor, The Elevation Church
11:15am – 11:20am: Elevator Pitch 1
11:20am – 12:05pm: Building the Nigerian tech ecosystem & the role of mentorship in entrepreneurship | Panel session moderated by Omotola Omolayo
- Victor Asemota — CEO/ Principal Consultant, SwiftaCorp
- Emeka Okoye — Lead Architect, Cymantiks
12:05pm – 12:20pm: Elevator Pitch 2, tea and networking break
12:20pm – 12:50pm: Keynote Address by Funke Opeke CEO, MainOne on Entrepreneurship: The way forward for Nigeria
12:50pm – 1:20pm: The role of education in building a new generation of entrepreneurs | One-on-one session moderated by Tope Hassan
- Cecilia Ibru — President, Michael and Cecilia Ibru University
1:20pm – 1:50pm: Best of both worlds | One-on-one session moderated by Chinonso Anyaehie
- Ajebutter22 — Musician and entrepreneur
1:50pm – 3:15pm: Hurdles, challenges and wins; what makes a startup tick | Panel session moderated by Muyiwa Matuluko
- Oshone Ikazoboh — Co-Founder, Zoto.com.ng
- Eyo Bassey — CEO, Payporte
- Iyinoluwa Aboyeji — Co-Founder, Flutterwave
- Adeleke Ojikutu — Co-Founder, VoguePay
- Chioma Ifeanyi- Eze — CEO, Accountinghub.ng
3:15pm – 3:20pm: Elevator Pitch 3
3:20pm – 3:30pm: Techpoint new product launch
3:30 – 4pm: Vote of Thanks & feedback session | Muyiwa Matuluko and Adewale Yusuf
Follow the conversation with #TechpointInspired and @techpointdotng on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
On January 27, 2021, Techpoint Africa will be hosting the brightest minds in decentralised finance/crypto at the Digital Currency Summit tagged “Building the money of the future” Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship.
Report: Millionaire West African startups” raised over $1.806 billion between 2010 and 2019, 97.9% of which went to Nigerian startups. Get a free overview and 50% purchase discount here.
Listen to Built in Africa, a podcast by Techpoint Africa