As we promised, Techpoint Inspired is finally here.
Members of the production team were up all night to preparing the venue
The stage in finally set; we’re ready to host you
Please reach Nifemi on 0904580881 for venue directions and other enquiries.
Download the event brochure and schedule here.
7am – 9am: Registration & Accreditation
9am – 9:05am: National Anthem
9:15am – 9:20am: Welcome Address by Adewale Yusuf, CEO Techpoint.ng:
9:25am – 10:45am: What it takes to build a business from scratch | Panel session moderated by Victor Ekwealor
- Seun Onigbinde — Lead Partner, BudgIT
- Abiola Olaniran — Founder, Gamsole
- Sheriff Shittu — Co-Founder, CEO at Switch Innovation Express
- Udoku Uju — Founder, TheLadyPainter.ng
10:45am – 11: 15am: The role of religion in entrepreneurship | One-one-one session moderated by Chioma Enwereji
- Pastor Godman Akinlabi — Lead Pastor, The Elevation Church
11:15am – 11:20am: Elevator Pitch 1
11:20am – 12:05pm: Building the Nigerian tech ecosystem & the role of mentorship in entrepreneurship | Panel session moderated by Omotola Omolayo
- Victor Asemota — CEO/ Principal Consultant, SwiftaCorp
- Emeka Okoye — Lead Architect, Cymantiks
12:05pm – 12:20pm: Elevator Pitch 2, tea and networking break
12:20pm – 12:50pm: Keynote Address by Funke Opeke CEO, MainOne on Entrepreneurship: The way forward for Nigeria
12:50pm – 1:20pm: The role of education in building a new generation of entrepreneurs | One-on-one session moderated by Tope Hassan
- Cecilia Ibru — President, Michael and Cecilia Ibru University
1:20pm – 1:50pm: Best of both worlds | One-on-one session moderated by Chinonso Anyaehie
- Ajebutter22 — Musician and entrepreneur
1:50pm – 3:15pm: Hurdles, challenges and wins; what makes a startup tick | Panel session moderated by Muyiwa Matuluko
- Oshone Ikazoboh — Co-Founder, Zoto.com.ng
- Eyo Bassey — CEO, Payporte
- Iyinoluwa Aboyeji — Co-Founder, Flutterwave
- Adeleke Ojikutu — Co-Founder, VoguePay
- Chioma Ifeanyi- Eze — CEO, Accountinghub.ng
3:15pm – 3:20pm: Elevator Pitch 3
3:20pm – 3:30pm: Techpoint new product launch
3:30 – 4pm: Vote of Thanks & feedback session | Muyiwa Matuluko and Adewale Yusuf
Follow the conversation with #TechpointInspired and @techpointdotng on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Introducing Techpoint Startup School, a 5-day intensive training for budding African tech founders and CEOs. Classes start 2nd of December. Enrol now.
Getting funding is a crucial part of every business and your company can sink or soar depending on the investor(s) you choose to go with. Come learn how to make the get funding for your business and manage your finances this October. Register here.