As we promised, Techpoint Inspired is finally here.
Members of the production team were up all night to preparing the venue
The stage in finally set; we’re ready to host you
Please reach Nifemi on 0904580881 for venue directions and other enquiries.
Download the event brochure and schedule here.
7am – 9am: Registration & Accreditation
9am – 9:05am: National Anthem
9:15am – 9:20am: Welcome Address by Adewale Yusuf, CEO Techpoint.ng:
9:25am – 10:45am: What it takes to build a business from scratch | Panel session moderated by Victor Ekwealor
- Seun Onigbinde — Lead Partner, BudgIT
- Abiola Olaniran — Founder, Gamsole
- Sheriff Shittu — Co-Founder, CEO at Switch Innovation Express
- Udoku Uju — Founder, TheLadyPainter.ng
10:45am – 11: 15am: The role of religion in entrepreneurship | One-one-one session moderated by Chioma Enwereji
- Pastor Godman Akinlabi — Lead Pastor, The Elevation Church
11:15am – 11:20am: Elevator Pitch 1
11:20am – 12:05pm: Building the Nigerian tech ecosystem & the role of mentorship in entrepreneurship | Panel session moderated by Omotola Omolayo
- Victor Asemota — CEO/ Principal Consultant, SwiftaCorp
- Emeka Okoye — Lead Architect, Cymantiks
12:05pm – 12:20pm: Elevator Pitch 2, tea and networking break
12:20pm – 12:50pm: Keynote Address by Funke Opeke CEO, MainOne on Entrepreneurship: The way forward for Nigeria
12:50pm – 1:20pm: The role of education in building a new generation of entrepreneurs | One-on-one session moderated by Tope Hassan
- Cecilia Ibru — President, Michael and Cecilia Ibru University
1:20pm – 1:50pm: Best of both worlds | One-on-one session moderated by Chinonso Anyaehie
- Ajebutter22 — Musician and entrepreneur
1:50pm – 3:15pm: Hurdles, challenges and wins; what makes a startup tick | Panel session moderated by Muyiwa Matuluko
- Oshone Ikazoboh — Co-Founder, Zoto.com.ng
- Eyo Bassey — CEO, Payporte
- Iyinoluwa Aboyeji — Co-Founder, Flutterwave
- Adeleke Ojikutu — Co-Founder, VoguePay
- Chioma Ifeanyi- Eze — CEO, Accountinghub.ng
3:15pm – 3:20pm: Elevator Pitch 3
3:20pm – 3:30pm: Techpoint new product launch
3:30 – 4pm: Vote of Thanks & feedback session | Muyiwa Matuluko and Adewale Yusuf
Follow the conversation with #TechpointInspired and @techpointdotng on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
NEW REPORT: Nigerian startups raised $17.6m in Q1 2019, 8.5% higher than they did in Q1 2018. Find out more in the latest quarterly edition of the Nigerian Startup Funding Report here.
On the 1st of June 2019, Techpoint will host over 3,000 leading experts, enthusiasts, innovators, entrepreneurs, career professionals, and policymakers in Lagos at #TechpointInspired, the largest tech conference in West Africa, where issues Future of Work, AI & Robotics & Blockchain and many more will be discussed Techpoint Inspired. Register now.
There will be a private dinner for Speaker and VIP holders on the 2nd of June. Get a ticket now