Are you looking to join a tech company or are you a techie seeking a new job? We have put together a list of available tech job vacancies this week including entry level and experienced roles. Apply for any job opening you are interested in as fast as you can
Product Support Analyst– Cloud Services at Mainone
Experience: 2-3 years
- Work with account managers in developing new and existing cloud sales leads and account for Main One.
- Identify and engage local and international ISVs with the aim of bringing them to the Main One cloud platform.
- assist the cloud team to achieve commercial revenue targets while ensuring that cloud services customers are satisfied with the service.
- Grow the company’s sales and revenues for Cloud Services
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive Cloud offerings in Nigeria and globally develop propositions to sell and further develop the MainOne brand
- Strong knowledge of cloud as a service delivery model
- Some relevant technical training including Microsoft Certifications.
- Knowledge of IT and concepts such as virtualization and proficiency in MS Office
- Familiar with cloud models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Demonstrated sales capacity
- Analytical thinking to engage customers considering different business and operational models
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably business management or related field
- Minimum 2-3years experience working with a sales/business development team
Interested in this job opening? Find out more details and apply here
STEM Educator at re:learn
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Jigawa.
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: April 28th
Join a new wave of Educators capable of leveraging technology to educate the next generation.
- Passion for education
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- Guaranteed placements in top schools across Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Jigawa.
- Competitive monthly pay, with tons of additional benefits and regular access to the re:learn Centre.
- Regular personal training
- Personal development training with opportunities for peer-to-peer learning.
- Flexible teaching schedule With an average of 15-20 active teaching hours each week.
Discover more details and apply for this role if you are interested in this job opening.
Engineer Carrier Relations at MTN
Department: Network operations and Maintenance
- Coordinate and implement the technical requirements involved in implementing national and international interconnectivity between MTNN and other roaming and interconnect operators.
- Extract or collate and interpret related statistics to dimension exchanged commercial traffic between MTNN and respective network operators.
- Design and update network interface platforms required to facilitate interconnectivity with partner operators or networks.
- Manage interconnect projects E2E to ensure adequate project delivery.
- Simplify, modernize and adapt the overall carrier architecture in compliance with network modernization or evolution as it relates to interconnect and roaming.
- Design necessary programs for core and access networks based on agreements with interconnect partner.
- Anticipate and document possible problems from call data information and map out strategies for mitigating related risks.
- Updating Of MTN Nigeria IR21 Document Based On Communicated Network Changes.
- Develop/oversee technical plan and integration of new technologies E.g. LTE, VOLTE.
- A first degree in the sciences preferably in engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation with experience working in a medium and/or big organization.
- Experience in switching, transmission, interconnect negotiation and/or roaming interworking setup in the telecoms environment.
- Experience and comprehension of telecommunications management network philosophy and practice.
- Minimum Qualification: BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND
QA Engineer at Ignite Technologies
Location: Global (remote)
Total compensation: $15/hr for 40 productive hours per week
Crossover is looking for quality assurance software engineers to work on multiple products, technologies, and environments, documenting and recording high quality test cases. Our software engineers are expected to perform a thorough testing regimen for each product, including setting up the test automation environment, writing automated test cases, and performing manual testing when necessary. All applicants should be familiar with industry best practices for testing products including:
- Defect classification and issue severity rating
- White box, black box, and gray box testing
- Usability testing
- Code coverage
- Unit, integration, system, and regression testing
- Security and performance testing
- Common automated testing tools
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Agile methodologies e.g. SCRUM
- Team sprint planning tools like JIRA
- Customer use cases
- Test documentation
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related fields
- Software engineering – you should know the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
- QA experience – manual testing, test case documentation and test cases automation
- Excellent communication abilities in English
- Transforming use cases into automated tests using test automation tools like Selenium, Robot Framework, TestComplete and Appium
If you are interested in this role, apply here and check out other available job openings at Crossover
Senior Software Engineer at Onefi
Location: Lagos, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
- Design, implement and support our platform to help the company drive its goals.
- Actively work on creating a learning organisation through agile documentation, operational run-books & guides
- Debugging and Improvement of existing systems.
- Improving the quality of our unit, integration and acceptance tests
- Interact with product owners, partners and business stakeholders to understand and develop requirements
- Lead small teams of engineers. Help drive agile project planning process
- Mentor junior engineers and help develop best practices
- Must have been building robust, maintainable, scalable web-based applications for at least 5 years.
- Must be able to work comfortably in a team.
- Good working knowledge of Relational Database Systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle) and/or NoSQL systems (MongoDB, Elastic, Cassandra).
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
Interested in this job opening? Find out more details and apply here
Jan. 25: New Built in Africa episode – Selar: End-to-end eCommerce platform for Africa’s passion economy
On March 25, 2021, Techpoint Africa will be hosting the brightest minds in decentralised finance/crypto at the Digital Currency Summit tagged “Building the money of the future” Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship. Location: Fourpoint by Sheraton, V.I. Lagos.
Writer. Interested in EdTech and tech careers