Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Advocacy and Support Initiative (MSME-ASI) is in need of a website administrator based in Umuahia, Abia State.
MSME ASI is an organisation that seeks to improve the climate under which Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) operate in Nigeria by providing support and advocacy services on a non-profit basis to these MSMEs.
Also guiding policy makers in churning out policies and regulations that are not only friendly but encouraging and appreciative of the peculiarities facing MSMEs in Nigeria.
- A young smart lady/man to manage a website and serve as program assistant for MSME-ASI in Umuahia, Abia State.
- Preferably a fresh graduate or someone seeking an IT attachment.
- Undergraduates and secondary school leavers can be considered as long as the requisite skills are present.
- Experience in web administration is key as other skill sets can and will be learnt on the job.
- Contract will be for a one year period and is renewable..
- Remunerations will be negotiated.
- Send a one paragraph letter of intent with introductions and contact details to [email protected]
- Or send same information or call 08066248894 for more information.
Foreign investments dominate Nigerian startups | Newsbites
On March 25, 2021, Techpoint Africa will be hosting the brightest minds in decentralised finance/crypto at the Digital Currency Summit tagged “Building the money of the future” Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship. Location: Fourpoint by Sheraton, V.I. Lagos.