Borrow money free of collateral with C24 Limited

by | Jun 10, 2016

This article is a Brand Press post. Brand Press is a paid service for brands that want to reach Techpoint Africa’s audience directly. Techpoint Africa’s editorial team doesn’t write Brand Press content. To promote your brand via Brand Press, please email business@techpoint.africa

Life is full of surprises. Sometimes, these surprises can come in wholesale expenses. Maybe you need quick cash to foot your endless Nigerian bills or to pay up a debt or to simply fulfill life’s everyday righteousness. It could even be your children’s fees, what not? When this happens, the quickest way to respond to your urgent financial needs is to apply for a fast loan.

In pressing times when you need to access personal loans but something holds you back… *staring at that interest rate* yes I’m talking to you! It’s enough, I give up. Or there appears to be some (or too many) hidden charges; then we have a problem. Why give out loans when your customers are not comfy to pay back?

Without further ado, grab your popcorn as we introduce to you C24 Limited – a consumer lending firm based in Lagos, Nigeria; created to bridge the financing gap in actualizing opportunities of employed individuals through technology and excellent service.

Pardon the latin-laid pieces of tongue-twisting literature. In simple English, C24 Limited wants to give out as many loans as possible without demanding a pinch of collateral from applicants.

Without collateral?

Oh yes! This is how C24 Limited aims to borrow you money for an agreed period of time without requesting for any collateral.

1. Apply Online (www.c24.com.ng) – choose amount and desired repayment period.
  2. Check your mail and prepare the few documents requested.
  3. A courier is sent to pick them up for free. Make sure you’re available 😉
  4. Swift processing plus, you are allocated an account officer.
  5. Alert!

Before you begin your “I don get alert” dance, here are a few things you should know about C24 personal loan scheme:

• Interest rate is only 4%. Lowest you have seen? You tell!
  • You pay a one-time management fee of only 4% as well.
  • You choose your own repayment plan. Feel free to speak to your account officer.
  • You can top-up your loan after successfully paying for a period of 3 months (or thereabout).
  • You can decide to pay down all your borrowed money without having to worry about the interest on other stipulated repayment months.
  • Application is free. And there is nothing like hidden charges.

Why don’t you try out C24 Limited for a loan without collateral today? If you’re in doubt, you can check out their Facebook & LinkedIn for reviews.

DON’T MISS OUT!
Techpoint Digest
A daily 5-minute roundup of happenings in African and global tech, sent directly to your email inbox, between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m (WAT) every week day!
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime. Privacy Policy.

This Brand Press article wasn't written by Techpoint Africa’s editorial team. To promote your brand via Brand Press, please email business@techpoint.africa.

7 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Roberts antony
Roberts antony
4 years ago

Hello i am Roberts Antony from Florida USA,when i was in need of a loan of
$230,000 to transit a business my friend introduced Jermaine loan firm to me because she got a loan from them sometime ago, so I was so scared because of the scams in the internet but my friend encouraged me to give them a try and i gave them a try and i got my loan within 4hrs and their ways was very easy no credit check,no cosigner,no collateral and their interest rate is just 3%, so i will advice anyone out there that need a loan to contact them via their Email:(jermaineloans711@gmail.com)

Ann Perry
Ann Perry
4 years ago

Hello, do you need a loan to pay off your debt, you re at the right place.
I am a sincere and certified private money lender approved by the FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT. I give out international and local loans to all countries in
the world. Amount given out $1,000 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and
Pounds etc’, available now are Business, Personal, House, Travel and Student Loans.
Apply for a loan today. Its Easy and fast to get. 2% interest rates and monthly installments payments.
Check-out this great offer. For more information contact the below address:
Williams_loanfinance@hotmail.com
As soon as you contact us i will make you smile.
Best regards.
Williams_loanfinance@hotmail.com

Odinaka James
Odinaka James
4 years ago

THE ONLY WAY OUT OF HARDSHIP AD RECESSION IS ICHARITY
icharity is the true financial independence we all need as a country.
Icharity is a member to member donation platform used to better the lives of its
members. It’s basically crowd funding.
Registration is free but you will be expected to make a donation of N7400 to enter
grade one. At grade one you can receive #7400 donation from 5 persons Max
totalling #37000. Then you upgrade to 2.
At grade 2 you will be making a donation of #14800 and this will enable you receive
same #14800 donations from 25people totalling #370000. At this point you are
expected to upgrade to 3
At grade 3 you will be making a donation of #29600 which enables you receive
donations of same #29600 from 125 totalling #3.7m. Then you upgrade to 4.
At Grade 4 you donate #44 400 and receive same donation from 625 persons
totalling #115bn
At Grade 9 you donate #432900 and receive same donation from 1953125 persons
totalling #845bn
Lastly at grade 10 you donate #617900 and receive same donations from 9765625
persons totalling #6 trillion
Note
…all you have to know here are your first 5 who has #7400 to donate Forget about
the rest.
…you do not have to wait till you completely earn the total from a grade before
moving to the next, you can enter a higher grade eg grade 5 and still be receiving
pending donations from lower levels eg from grade 1,2,3 4 while you have started
receiving donations of the stage you are in, grade 5
…you are never forced to upgrade but if you don’t upgrade you can’t receive
donations from that level
Remember again you cannot loose in this, you either are gaining big big or gaining
small but there is absolutely no losses. And all money is paid from a member to
another not routed through any company
for more info or on how to register pls
call or whatsapp +2348127412084

ren akira
ren akira
4 years ago

REN AKIRA LOAN HELP FIRM

Hello am akira ren are you in need of a loan
or do you need an urgent money for business or personal uses. here is an opportunity your aims
and goals should be fulfill . we lend money to all kind of people are you a student , worker ,individual
or company, we offer loan to the NORTH AMERICAN, SOUTH AMERICAN,ASIA,EUROPE.AFRICAN ETC.we offer loans to the 7
continents of the world. to get your loan or instant money help, kindly visit RENAKI037@GMAIL.COM if you are reading
this comment never hesitate to visit us for help come and your story will change to glory tanks for your understanding

James Knight
James Knight
4 years ago

Hi everyone out there. I am James Knight, i live in Ohio, United States of America. I wish to know if there is anyone out there tired of finding a legit loan lender/company to help you with a loan at a low rate of 3%. Bradley Brooks Loan home is the best place for you to get that loan you have be seeking for, i recently got a business loan of $10,000 from them and i must confess that the process was so easy after be scammed of $1,210 from various people who claims to be real lenders. An old friend of mine gave me this email bradleybrooksloanhome@gmail.com after i explained to him how i got scammed, he said he once got a loan from them and i should email them and say that i was directed by him (John Wiley). so i did and to my surprise i got an alert from my bank with the depositor’s as Bradley Brooks Loan Home {bradleybrooksloanhome@gmail.com}. It’s all real and simple so i advice everyone in need of financial assistance to contact them today without any delay and get your problems solved. Email them via bradleybrooksloanhome@gmail.com Call or SMS them on +1 937-556-6634

Hope they welcomes you…

scott bradley
scott bradley
4 years ago

BLANK ATM CARD!!!

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN A MONTH….It all depends on
how fast you can get the new programmed blank ATM card that is
capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got
to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online
about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I
can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get
in a day with it is about $12,000.Every now and then I keep pumping
money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being
caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not
traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the
CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email
MRS LAURA ABBEY: (atmprogrammers77@gmail.com). Tell your loved ones too,
and start living large.

Rody Carter
Rody Carter
4 years ago

A MUST READ: HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY CALLED DR. POWELL GARCIA LOAN COMPANY

Hello to All across the globe, I am Mr. Carlos Hunter, from United State Of America, USA. I am a father of 2 kids and I was stuck in a financial situation and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I meet RODDY CARTER the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact RODDY CARTER if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… rodycaterloan@gmail.com No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact RODDY CARTER today for your loan

They offer all kind of categories of loan they

Short term loan (1_10years)
Long term loan (20_30 years)
They offer loan like
Home loan…………., Business loan…….. Debt consolidation loan …….
Student loan……….,Business start up loan
Business loan……. , Company loan…………..Mortgages loan
construction loan…..car loan…….. hotel loan….personal loans.. etc

Email……….rodycarterloan@gmail.com
When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Dr. Powell Garcia loan loan is the place to go please just tell him I Mr. Carlos Hunter direct you Good Luck….

More Brand Press

Watch Newsbites

Listen to Built in Africa

Editors' Pick

Editors' Pick

DON’T MISS OUT!
Techpoint Digest
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime. Privacy Policy.
close-link

A monthly series featuring in-depth analysis on the cryptocurrency sector in Africa

Please check your email to confirm your subscription.

A bi-weekly where tech career specialists take us on their journey from newbie to expert, and how they became successful in the industry.

Please check your email to confirm your subscription.

A monthly series, where we catch up with founders in the startup ecosystem, learn about their failures, successes and a few tricks of the trade

Please check your email to confirm your subscription.

Copy link